ALL >> Environment >> View Article
Sustainability – The Hope For A Bright Tomorrow
Total Articles: 185
It is said that failing to plan is planning to fail. With the depleting natural resources, human civilization is at the brink of self destruction. Things are worse in India; the rising population is consuming the natural resources, which are fast diminishing. The only way out of this is adapting a sustainable development plan. Sustainability is the new way of life and probably the only means to preserve the natural resources for the next generation of mankind.
Aim of sustainability
The main aim of the sustainable model is to ensure that we don’t exhaust the non renewable natural resources that are meant to be shared with the coming generations. Since these energy sources and natural resources are non renewable, finding alternate solutions is the best hope. Awareness of a sustainable lifestyle can be spread with the help of education; however, the low rate of literacy in India makes it difficult to spread awareness.
Role of CSR and NGO’s
Thankfully the corporate sector and the NGO’s around the country have joined hands with the government to develop the sustainability model across India. Their motive is to educate the rural masses, explain them sustainability meaning, spread awareness about the sustainable pattern of living and provide equal opportunities to rural and urban India. Here are some important sustainability initiatives that corporate India has taken.
• Biological Sustainability - The Indian corporate sector has adopted the global industrial norms of promoting the Green tech initiative that works with an aim to reduce carbon emissions. The main focus is to keep the ecological damage caused by industrial waste and hazardous emissions to minimum. The major initiative of biological sustainable pattern is adapting practices like reusing, recycling, waste management, using renewable energy resources and maintaining an ecological balance. Their main aim is the equal distribution of natural resources so that they are readily available for the future generations too.
• Social Sustainable model – Giving back to the society is extremely important. Most major IT companies in the country have their own charities and organize funds for the causes they support. The corporate sector heavily invests in the education, especially in the rural parts of India, so that the rural population gets an equal opportunity and a higher quality of education. This will create a skilled workforce, which can be hired as talent by the corporate sector. This is a best example of sustainable education module. CSR initiatives like creating employment opportunities within the community, raising funds and volunteers for charities etc are a part of the social sustainable model.
• Ethical Business Practices – Big corporations achieve success as they offer lucrative value for money products to the society. They promote a business with integrity structure and do not indulge in unethical marketing practices.
Moreover, sustainability meaning, aim and focus are same for CSR, NGO and the Government. All these entities work together is making way for a better tomorrow for India by inventing newer and clean energy sources, waste management and sustainable education module. This will ensure that India is ready to move ahead without having to worry about depleting energy sources, sharing natural resources with the future generations and lastly creating a sustainable workforce within the society.
Environment Articles1. Essential Oil Uses That Helps To Cure Cold Relief
Author: vrinda organics
2. Use Peddle Bins For A Cleaner Environment
Author: Chetan Rathod
3. Restop To Present On Environmentally-friendly Outdoor Sanitation At Overland Expo West
4. Effects Of Harmonics In Power System:
Author: Omprakash M
5. Some Important Steps Taken By The Industries To Manage The Electronic Waste
Author: Pankaj Kumar
6. Brief Relief To Showcase Personal Lavatory Systems At Windpower Expo 2018
7. External And Internal Structure Of Earth
Author: Arun Mohan
8. When You Should Use A Soaker Hose
Author: Jacob James
9. Why Are Investors Turning Significantly Towards Solar Energy?
Author: Zena Winn
10. Tips To Save Money While Working With Junk Removal Service
Author: Dave Kocemba
11. An Impressive Technology To Reduce Waste At Your Commercial Places
Author: Digital marketing manager and content writer
12. Sustain Life With The Waste Management Of Bluestream
Author: Aastha Kapoor
14. Complete Weddings + Events Hyderabad Best Photography, Dj, Video And Photo - Crazy Events
15. Why Now Is The Best Time To Go Solar?
Author: Ryan Armstrong