ALL >> Environment >> View Article
Education In India – How It Will Impact The Overall Growth
Total Articles: 185
Education is the most critical part in the economic and social development of any nation. For India to achieve overall development, it is extremely important for the Government to focus on providing education to every stratum of the society. India has been touted as the next super power for a long time now, but the fact is, India is still a poor and developing nation. One of the major reasons for this state is the low levels of literacy, especially in the rural sectors of the country. The government is trying to establish the importance of education for the country’s development; unfortunately the same intensity isn’t seen in rural India. There is also a vast disparity in the level and the quality of education that is provided in rural and urban India.
Education for the Overall Growth of India
The difference between India and other developed countries in the world is the fact that India has much lower literacy rate as compared to others. Here are some quick facts why literacy and development go hand in hand.
• Illiteracy and inconsistent levels of education in India are hampering the modernization of the Indian society, which in turn is having a negative effect on the industrial growth of the nation.
• Lack of a skilled workforce is adding to the economic woes in the corporate sector, as every industry relies on its manpower and proficiency of their employees for its development.
• When the corporate sector doesn’t get the desired talent and skill, they do not function successfully.
• If they don’t get success, it inadvertently hampers the industrial growth of the nation, which is directly linked to the economic development.
Though a lot of Indian educational institutions are considered premiere in the world, they are accessible to only a minuscule portion of the society. India has one of the most talented workforces in the field of Science and Technology; still a major part of the country doesn’t have access to even the most basic and primary education. This needs to change so that more efforts can be invested in nation building as opposed to just focusing on basic or primary level of education in India. This can be achieved with the help of NGO’s and the corporate sector, as they need to start inculcating relevant skills and talent at a grass root level.
Role of Corporate Sector in India’s Educational Development
The corporate sector is the primary consumer of the final outcome of the Indian education system and hence they understand the importance of education. Unfortunately, there is a huge scarcity of a skilled work force in almost every sector in India, both on a qualitative and quantitative level. Even though every company provides a new recruit with the necessary training, they are still heavily reliant on the education that is provided at school and college level.
Due to this, a lot of IT majors in the country are working with the education sector to impart relevant skills at the tertiary level of education. Since the private corporate sector completely depends on the talent they hire for sustaining in the industry, it is imperative for them to invest in the education sector. If qualitative education is provided to the Indian population, it can increase the efficiency of the future workforce/talent in the country.
Environment Articles1. Tips To Save Money While Working With Junk Removal Service
Author: Dave Kocemba
2. An Impressive Technology To Reduce Waste At Your Commercial Places
Author: Digital marketing manager and content writer
3. Sustain Life With The Waste Management Of Bluestream
Author: Aastha Kapoor
5. Complete Weddings + Events Hyderabad Best Photography, Dj, Video And Photo - Crazy Events
6. Why Now Is The Best Time To Go Solar?
Author: Ryan Armstrong
7. Different Types Of Ventilation Systems
Author: Paul Adam
8. Recording Studios In Hyderabad - Music Recording Studio - Multai
9. Simple Ways To Maintain A Healthy Lawn In The Summer Season
Author: Nelson Smitty
10. Summer Flowers And Wine Pairing
Author: Anuj Tyagi
11. Activated Alumina Fluoride Removal.
12. 3 Things To Consider When Installing Tier 1 Solar Panels
Author: Jecob Thompson
13. How Are Vacuum Pumps In Lethbridge Used
Author: Jacob James
14. The Best Wildlife Control Services In Morris County
15. Does Environment & 3d Printing Goes Hand In Hand
Author: 3D Spectra Technologies LLP