ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Best Hotels To Put Up In Shimla
Total Articles: 26
Shimla being a major tourist destination sees thousands of travelers flocking the place all round the year. It offers everything to its visitors so that their vacation is worth remembering. Its snow clad mountains, evergreen meadows, tall pine forests and not to forget the pleasant weather – all these factors put together make Shimla a favorite holiday destination not only for Indians but also for international tourists. So if you want to spend a relaxing escapade away from the hustle and bustle of city life, then your first and foremost choice should be Shimla and the places in and around it.
To make your vacation more stress free, there are a plethora of options to choose from in terms of hotels. There are budget friendly 2 and 3 star hotels in Shimla as well as luxury hotels and cottages. All the hotels in Shimla are of superior quality and offer great comfort to guests. The 3 star hotels in Shimla offer all the high end facilities so that guests have a relaxing and comfortable experience while staying in these hotels. Some of the best 3 star hotels in Shimla are Hotel Ashiana Regency, Hotel Baljees Regency and Hotel Surya.
Some of the best budget hotels are located right in the middle of the The Mall and The Ridge, the two hotspots of the town, so that other tourist spots in Shimla are easily accessible. You can choose anything you like depending on how much you want to spend. If you are willing to shell out a few more bucks and put up in a luxury and comfortable hotel, then there are a few remarkable 4 star hotels in Shimla. They have all the necessary facilities that will make your stay a memorable one. Hotel Aamod, Hotel Club Mahindra Whispering Pines and Toshali Royal View Resort are most of the most popular 4 star hotels in Shimla.
Shimla is excellently connected by roadways, railways and airways. The airport is at Jubbarhatti, 23 km from Shimla town and is connected to Chandigarh, Kullu and Delhi. By rail, Shimla is connected till Kalka. From Kalka to Shimla, a narrow gauge line covers 96 km of track. The delightful 'toy train' rail-car, which runs on this stretch, takes a leisurely five and a half hours permitting full appreciation of the landscape. Shimla is connected by road to all major centers of north India. HRTC (Himachal Road Transport Corporation) runs regular and Non A/C deluxe coaches to all major centers in the state.
For more information about 3 Star hotels in Shimla, 4 star hotels in Shimla visit our website at http://www.shimlatravelpackages.in/
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David