ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Best Hotels To Put Up In Shimla
Total Articles: 26
Shimla being a major tourist destination sees thousands of travelers flocking the place all round the year. It offers everything to its visitors so that their vacation is worth remembering. Its snow clad mountains, evergreen meadows, tall pine forests and not to forget the pleasant weather – all these factors put together make Shimla a favorite holiday destination not only for Indians but also for international tourists. So if you want to spend a relaxing escapade away from the hustle and bustle of city life, then your first and foremost choice should be Shimla and the places in and around it.
To make your vacation more stress free, there are a plethora of options to choose from in terms of hotels. There are budget friendly 2 and 3 star hotels in Shimla as well as luxury hotels and cottages. All the hotels in Shimla are of superior quality and offer great comfort to guests. The 3 star hotels in Shimla offer all the high end facilities so that guests have a relaxing and comfortable experience while staying in these hotels. Some of the best 3 star hotels in Shimla are Hotel Ashiana Regency, Hotel Baljees Regency and Hotel Surya.
Some of the best budget hotels are located right in the middle of the The Mall and The Ridge, the two hotspots of the town, so that other tourist spots in Shimla are easily accessible. You can choose anything you like depending on how much you want to spend. If you are willing to shell out a few more bucks and put up in a luxury and comfortable hotel, then there are a few remarkable 4 star hotels in Shimla. They have all the necessary facilities that will make your stay a memorable one. Hotel Aamod, Hotel Club Mahindra Whispering Pines and Toshali Royal View Resort are most of the most popular 4 star hotels in Shimla.
Shimla is excellently connected by roadways, railways and airways. The airport is at Jubbarhatti, 23 km from Shimla town and is connected to Chandigarh, Kullu and Delhi. By rail, Shimla is connected till Kalka. From Kalka to Shimla, a narrow gauge line covers 96 km of track. The delightful 'toy train' rail-car, which runs on this stretch, takes a leisurely five and a half hours permitting full appreciation of the landscape. Shimla is connected by road to all major centers of north India. HRTC (Himachal Road Transport Corporation) runs regular and Non A/C deluxe coaches to all major centers in the state.
For more information about 3 Star hotels in Shimla, 4 star hotels in Shimla visit our website at http://www.shimlatravelpackages.in/
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal