ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Hiring A Car From Chania Airport
Total Articles: 4
Chania Airport is considered as the second largest international airport in Crete, and is considered a home to both military and civil flights here. In case one wishes to explore the southern part of Crete, this is where they should come. One can thoroughly enjoy the military base of Chania or bright sunny beaches spread on this picturesque landscape and the best way of making the most of the trip is by opting for a car rental service in Crete.
While planning an itinerary to visit Chania, it is extremely important that one keeps a provision for hiring the car. One can choose to pre-book the car online with the help of numerous online portals, which offers excellent booking services to customers across the world. However, one should always negotiate the prices mainly because good agencies are open to negotiations. Also keep looking for the best deals and offers which these companies usually come up with, especially during off-seasons.
There are a number of companies that provide online booking facility to hire a car at Chania Airport so you can choose and book your car online. These companies also have their representatives at the airport that can help customers with the rental process. However, make sure that if the booking is made at the airport, a modest company is chosen over bigger sharks mainly because these companies offer cheaper cars when compared to the bigger brands. Some people believe that small brands do not offer good service this certainly is not true. In fact, modest companies offer the same or better services when compared to bigger companies.
When you are negotiating your deal, check with the policy related to driving within and outside the city. This will help you drive safe and enable you to thoroughly explore Chania and all the surrounding places. Also make sure that all the queries like the late return of the car, insurance policy, police slips, etc. are clarified before the car is hired. Apart from this, discuss the itinerary with the agency, so that the car is hired as per need and requirement.
Following are two basic requisites sought by the Car rental companies before renting their car –
· The customer should be above 21 years of age. There are a few agencies who consider 25 as the minimum age for driving.
· You should have a valid driving license holder. This can either be from the United States or any European country. International Driving License is also considered valid for the purpose of renting the car.
Browse the net for more information on the same.
About The Author:
Rental Center Crete is car rental Company offering services in Crete Island, since 1975. They offer free delivery and collection service all over Crete. They also provide benefits such as all risk insurance without self risk, unlimited kilometres, theft insurance and more.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David