ALL >> Health >> View Article
Which Is The Best Herbal Weight Loss Supplements?
Total Articles: 89
Natural weight loss supplements are herbal fat burner slimming pills that you will get in the market aimed in the overall reduction of weight to give you a slim and toned look. They contain ingredients like controlled substances, seizure medications, prescription drugs, drugs not approved in the U.S. One should always consult his physician before taking these supplements. Of course regular physical activity, a nutritious and balanced activity and a few lifestyle modifications have to be combined to get desired results.
Slim-n-Trim Capsules are a great natural way to lose weight fast and effectively. It has effective ingredients that cause healthy weight reduction. The ingredients that are usually found in natural weight loss supplements include -
1. Chromium Picolinate - A mineral that enhances the action of insulin and helps in the storage of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. It improves metabolism. Chromium supplements work to decrease appetite, increase the number of calories burned, increase muscle mass and reduce body fat. Intake of 200 to 1,000 micrograms (mcg) of chromium a day can show visible results.
2. Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) - CLA an active component found in fatty acid linoleic acid it has been known to reduce body fat and often associated with the feeling of fullness that reduces hunger. Intake of 0.7-4.5 grams of CLA per day may show significant results like reduction in body fat mass and increase in lean body mass.
3. Glucomannan - A dietary fiber it is derived from konjac plant which blocks the absorption of dietary fat and helps to lose weight. People taking other medications as well are generally advised to take their medications either an hour before or four hours following the intake of glucomannan. It should be taken at least 8 ounces of water. Taking it without water may often cause choking of throat, esophagus and intestine.
4. Green Tea Extract - Another substance used in weight loss supplements it decreases appetite and increases calorie and fat metabolism.
5. Guar Gum - A dietary fiber derived from the seed of the guar plant it prevents the absorption of fats by binding them in a gut and leads to the feeling of fullness. Possible side effects may include - abdominal pain, gas and diarrhea.
6. Hoodia - A plant native to the Kalahari Desert in Africa the stem of the root if consumed may be helpful in reducing hunger and thirst for long hours. It contains an ingredient P57 that suppressed appetite and increases the feeling of fullness.
7. Senna - Approved by the FDA as a laxative it is a wonderful herb that helps in weight loss. One should avoid using it more than 2 weeks as it may cause dependence on laxatives and stop bowels to function.
8. Ephedra - Also known as ma huang it has been used in China for over 5,000 years to treat conditions like colds, fever, flu, headaches, asthma, wheezing, etc. Ephedra contains active stimulants such as - ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, and phenylpropanolamine. Very often used in weight loss supplements it may aid in weight loss, increased energy, and enhanced athletic performance. But it is effective only in short term weight loss.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important