ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Get Rid Of Piles Safely And Naturally?
Total Articles: 89
Also known as hemorrhoid, piles is a condition wherein the vein around the anus or lower rectum becomes swollen and inflamed. The common causes that leads to this condition are - low fiber diet, pregnancy, ageing, hereditary, chronic constipation, anal intercourse, etc. Apart from oral medication and topical application of creams and lotions there are also herbal supplements that can be used for this purpose.
Pilesgon capsules which combine effective ingredients like Sodii Biboras, Wrighitia Tinctoria, Extractum Berberis, Treminalia Chebula, Acacia Catchu, and Mesua Ferrea can be used for this purpose. Other herbal remedies and home remedies have been discussed below -
1. Neem - It has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties and effective in the treatment of piles. It helps in the elimination of waste and prevents constipation. External application of neem extract helps to sooth itching and control bleeding.
2. Psyllium - A great laxative it helps to clear bowels and prevents constipation. It lowers cholesterol and cures irritable bowel syndrome, diverticular disease and piles.
3. Slippery Elm - It softens and soothes internal or external inflamed bodily tissues. It provides relief from pain of colic or stomach ulcers and inflammatory bowel conditions. It cleanses the colon and aids with digestion.
4. White Oak Bark - Known for its astringent qualities White Oak Bark tightens tissue proteins and strengthens vascular walls. The oak tannin absorbs toxins, binds liquids, and soothes inflamed tissues.
5. Witch Hazel - One of the most famous tannin-rich herbs it is available in the stores in the form of medicated wiping pads. External application of undistilled witch hazel with the help of a cotton ball is an effective method to reduce pain and swelling associated with piles.
1. Dry Figs - Dry figs are great for curing piles. Wash thoroughly in hot water and soak 3-4 figs overnight. Take it first thing in the morning alongwith water and also in the evenings.
2. Mango Seeds - It effectively cures bleeding piles. Sunried mango seeds that have been powdered should be stored in a jar as medicine. Take one and a half to two grams with or without honey two times daily.
3. Radish - White radish is a very effective cure for piles. Take it in the form of juice with a pinch of salt. You can also take 100 grams of grated raddish mixed with a teaspoon of honey two times daily.
4. Jamul - Also known as jumbling the Jamul fruit is a wonderful natural cure for piles. Eating a few of Jamul with a pinch of salt on an empty stomach early morning is an effective natural remedy for the treatment of piles.
5. Warm teabag - Tannin has been found in tea. The warmth of the teabag has a soothing effect and the natural astringent acts to reduce pain and swelling.
6. Sitz Bath - Available at local pharmacies and medical stores it is a toilet bath for hips and buttocks extremely helpful in easing pain of piles.
7. Bitter gourd - Bitter gourd is a wonderful natural remedy for piles. Crush the leaves and extract the juice. Mix 3tsp in a glass of buttermilk and consume on an empty stomach for a period of one month to see visible results.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited