ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Get Rid Of Piles Safely And Naturally?
Total Articles: 89
Also known as hemorrhoid, piles is a condition wherein the vein around the anus or lower rectum becomes swollen and inflamed. The common causes that leads to this condition are - low fiber diet, pregnancy, ageing, hereditary, chronic constipation, anal intercourse, etc. Apart from oral medication and topical application of creams and lotions there are also herbal supplements that can be used for this purpose.
Pilesgon capsules which combine effective ingredients like Sodii Biboras, Wrighitia Tinctoria, Extractum Berberis, Treminalia Chebula, Acacia Catchu, and Mesua Ferrea can be used for this purpose. Other herbal remedies and home remedies have been discussed below -
1. Neem - It has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties and effective in the treatment of piles. It helps in the elimination of waste and prevents constipation. External application of neem extract helps to sooth itching and control bleeding.
2. Psyllium - A great laxative it helps to clear bowels and prevents constipation. It lowers cholesterol and cures irritable bowel syndrome, diverticular disease and piles.
3. Slippery Elm - It softens and soothes internal or external inflamed bodily tissues. It provides relief from pain of colic or stomach ulcers and inflammatory bowel conditions. It cleanses the colon and aids with digestion.
4. White Oak Bark - Known for its astringent qualities White Oak Bark tightens tissue proteins and strengthens vascular walls. The oak tannin absorbs toxins, binds liquids, and soothes inflamed tissues.
5. Witch Hazel - One of the most famous tannin-rich herbs it is available in the stores in the form of medicated wiping pads. External application of undistilled witch hazel with the help of a cotton ball is an effective method to reduce pain and swelling associated with piles.
1. Dry Figs - Dry figs are great for curing piles. Wash thoroughly in hot water and soak 3-4 figs overnight. Take it first thing in the morning alongwith water and also in the evenings.
2. Mango Seeds - It effectively cures bleeding piles. Sunried mango seeds that have been powdered should be stored in a jar as medicine. Take one and a half to two grams with or without honey two times daily.
3. Radish - White radish is a very effective cure for piles. Take it in the form of juice with a pinch of salt. You can also take 100 grams of grated raddish mixed with a teaspoon of honey two times daily.
4. Jamul - Also known as jumbling the Jamul fruit is a wonderful natural cure for piles. Eating a few of Jamul with a pinch of salt on an empty stomach early morning is an effective natural remedy for the treatment of piles.
5. Warm teabag - Tannin has been found in tea. The warmth of the teabag has a soothing effect and the natural astringent acts to reduce pain and swelling.
6. Sitz Bath - Available at local pharmacies and medical stores it is a toilet bath for hips and buttocks extremely helpful in easing pain of piles.
7. Bitter gourd - Bitter gourd is a wonderful natural remedy for piles. Crush the leaves and extract the juice. Mix 3tsp in a glass of buttermilk and consume on an empty stomach for a period of one month to see visible results.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel