ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Is The Natural Treatment For Hemorrhoids?
Total Articles: 89
Hemorrhoids are swollen blood vessels inside the anal passage. Hemorrhoids can be internal and external as well. Excessive pressure on the pelvic and rectal are while passing stool causes the veins to swell and stretch resulting in hemorrhoids. Pregnant women are susceptible to hemorrhoids during the last 6 months of pregnancy. Diarrhea and constipation may also lead to this condition. In the following section we have discussed some of the important remedies of internal and external hemorrhoids.
Pilesgon Capsules is a 100% herbal preparation which is safe to use. Manufactured by the Ayurved Research Foundation Of India it contains effective ingredients like Sodii Biboras, Wrighitia Tinctoria, Extractum Berberis, Treminalia Chebula, Acacia Catchu, and Mesua Ferrea that effectively cures piles without any side effects without undergoing the hassle of surgery. Taking 1-2 capsules twice daily with plain water for a period of 2-3 months will show good results. Apart from Pilesgon there are a number of herbal supplements. The ingredients generally contained in these supplements are -
1. Fiber helps to soften stool and increase its bulk and prevents straining. It may provide relief from symptoms of itching, bleeding, discomfort, and pain. Include lots of fiber in your diet in the form of whole grains and vegetables. You can also get adequate fiber from Psyllium, a powdered fiber supplement and flaxseeds. Always follow u with drinking lots of water after you take these.
2. Bioflavanoids are a type of plant compound that stabilizes and strengthens blood vessels and decreases inflammation. They may provide relief from anal discomfort, pain, and anal discharge during an acute hemorrhoid attack The rich sources of bioflavanoids are - citrus fruits, diosmin, hesperidin and oxerutins. Daflon rich in citrus bioflavonoids have been known to improve symptoms of pain, heaviness, bleeding, itching and discharge in pregnant mothers.
3. Witch Hazel Compress or Cream is easily available in all local drug stores. It is obtained from the leaves and bark of witch hazel. It is applied topically in the form of witch hazel distilled liquid, ointment, or medicated pads.
4. Butcher's Broom is used in the treatment of poor circulation, hemorrhoids and varicose veins. Traditionally butcher's in Europe used it to clean their chopping blocks. It has an active compound ruscogen, anti-inflammatory and vein-contricting properties that works to improve the tone and integrity of veins and shrink the swollen tissue. It can be taken in the form of capsule or tea. To prepare the tea steep one teaspoon of the herb in a cup of hot water for 10-15mins. You can mix stevia or honey to sweeten it. It is also effective as a topical application as ointment or compress.
5. Horse Chestnut - It is a wonderful natural herb that treats poor circulation in the veins or chronic venous insufficiency. It has an active compound aescin that reduces swelling and inflammation and strengthens blood vessels. The herb can be used in tea or capsule form. Externally it can be used as a compress. People allergic to horse chestnut, bleeding problems and people who are on blood thinners should avoid taking this herb. Caution should be maintained as the other parts of the plant are poisonous apart from the seeds and branches.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important