ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Remove Kidney Stone In A Safe Way
Total Articles: 89
Kidney stones are mineral or organic deposits that form inside the kidneys. They are formed from uric acid, phosphorus, calcium and oxalic acid present in the urine. The commonly known causes of kidney stones can be considered as - excessive consumption of Vitamin D, dehydration, mineral imbalance, gout and improper diet. Common symptoms include - desire to urinate frequently, painful urination, nausea, vomiting and excessive sweating. Dietary changes and lifestyle changes go a long way in the treatment of kidney Calculus.
Herbal supplements such as Kid Clear Capsules can also dissolve kidney stones effectively. Powerful herbal ingredients contained in the capsules like - ambihaldi, bastimoda, kulthi, elaychi badi, pashan bhed, barna, javakhar, patthar chur, makoy and gaukshuru helps to break down the stones and expel them from the body.
Generally the herbs found in herbal supplements for Calculus are -
1. Uva Ursi - A popular home remedy for kidney Calculus it helps fight infection resulting from kidney stones, cleanses the urinary tract and helps in pain reduction. Recommended dose is 500 milligram twice daily.
2. Dandelion Root It cleanses the urinary tract and provides relief from pain that result from kidney Calculus. For best results take 500 milligrams of organic dandelion twice daily.
3. Kidney Beans - One of the best foods for healthy kidneys it has been used for ages for the treatment of kidney Calculus. Remove the beans from the pods and boil in purified water for 6 hours. Strain the liquid using a cheese garment and allow it to cool. Drink this liquid a few times throughout the day to get relief from the pain.
4. Horsetail - Prepare horsetail tea using horsetail that is easily available in the market. 4 cups of this tea equals 2 grams of thyme pill per day that improves the symptoms of kidney stones.
5. Pomegranate Juice - A popular and pure natural remedy for kidney stones acerbic and caustic traits properties greatly help kidney Calculus. Eat organic pomegranate plant or drink freshly extracted pomegranate juice.
6. Water - Drink plenty of water at least 8-10 glasses along with other forms of fluids throughout the day. Mineral water is a great option. It is free of sediments and reduces the concentrations of calcium and uric acid from the urine making it alkaline in nature and also prevents the stones from increasing in size.
7. Lemon Juice - The citric acid content in lemon breaks down the kidney Calculus made of calcium and prevents them to grow in size. Drinking lemon juice 2-3 times a day or taking lemonade can prove to be beneficial. Alternately you can also try mixing a tablespoon of lemon juice with one tablespoon of lemon juice and one tablespoon of organic olive oil and drink it follow it up by drinking half glass of mineral water.
8. Nettle Leaf - It maintains the flow of water through the kidneys and bladder and enables smooth urination. It prevents build-up of crystals that forms into stones and keeps the bacteria away. People suffering from kidney stones should take this tea 2-3 times daily. Prepare tea by steeping dried nettle leaf to a cup of hot water for 10mins and strain the tea. Nettle Leaf also acts as a natural diuretic and enhances the benefits of water.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat