ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Is The Best Way To Remove Gallstone Naturally?
Total Articles: 89
Gallstones are hardened cholesterol deposits in the gallbladder. Gallstones can be of various sizes from minute, small to large. A low fat high fiber diet is usually recommended for the treatment of gallbladder stones. Losing weight and maintaining a healthy lifestyle are also effective ways to deal with the problem.
Herbal supplements like the Kid Clear Capsules can also be used for the treatment of gallbladder stones. A powerful and effective combination of herbs like - ambihaldi, bastimoda, pashan bhed, barna, javakhar, patthar chur, kulthi, elaychi badi, makoy and gaukshuru is completely safe without side effects. In the following section we have discussed some of the popular herbs effective in the treatment of gallstones -
1. Lecithin - Intake of lecithin granules are helpful in dissolving gallstones. Foods like soybeans, oatmeal, eggs, milk, peanuts, cabbage, and chocolate are rich sources of lecithin. Take 2-3 tablespoons daily or take it in liquid form combined with molasses or a chaser of dairy product.
2. Turmeric - It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. An active compound cur cumin contained in turmeric improves the solubility of bile and effectively dissolves gallstones. Studies have shown that a daily dose of 1/2tsp of turmeric can help to dissolve 80% of gallstones.
3. Milk Thistle - The seed of milk thistle contains silymarin, a flavinoid that stimulates the production of bile and helps break down the components of gall bladder that leads to the formation of gallstones. The ingredients contained in milk thistle improve liver functioning and hence benefits gallbladder function as well.
4. Quebra Pedra - A wonderful natural herb that can be used to prepare tea. It gives relief from the pain of gallstones. Mix a few teaspoons to 8 ounces of water and take it for 2-4 weeks.
5. Apple cider vinegar - It works miraculously to alleviate the pain from gallstones. Malic acid a component in the vinegar can help to flush out toxins. Try mixing it with apple juice since the apple cider vinegar tastes very bad.
6. Artichoke Leaves - The extract from the leaves prevents development of gallstones.
7. Barberry bark - It promotes the flow of bile and cures inflammation of the gallbladder.
8. Wild Yam Root - It is good for the liver and endocrine system. It nourishes and tones the gallbladder and balances hormone production.
9. Fennel Seed - It removes obstructions of liver, gall bladder and spleen and provides relief from painful swellings.
10. Catnip Herb - It treats inflammation and helps to flushout gallstones.
11. Herbal Tea - Herbal teas greatly help in dissolving gallstones. St. JohnÃ¢'s Wort an excellent herb can be prepared into tea and taken few times a day.
12. Fiber - Include plenty of fiber in your diet in the form of raw fruits and vegetables, cooked dried beans and peas, whole-grain cereals and bran can manage the problem of gallstones. 200. Soluble fiber helps to control metabolic rate and removes cholesterol from our bodies.
13. Vegetables - Eat a lot of green vegetables in your daily diet. Vegetables reduce the quantity of cholesterol within bile and aid the process of liver detoxification.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe