ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Luxury Lodges In Scotland
Total Articles: 2
So 2013 is finished and we find ourselves welcoming in a brand new year.. For quite a number of people at this time of the year they start thinking about a summer holiday and even for a break away further along the year or be planning for the end of 2014 and new year for 2015 (wow what a thought, 2015 already!) Of course there are many places to visit in Scotland and I have taken it upon myself to talk about possibles that you could explore, if nothing else it will save you having to search and filter hourse Internet searching those places - perhaps I can inspire you.
First of all you need to know what type of accommodation you would prefer for your stay. Some people prefer luxury and would like to be cooked and cleaned for and waited upon, whilst others would rather welcome the rugged terrain of the countrside of beautiful Scotland and sleeping under the stars in an memory making experience of the wild. Of course the vast majority of people will also prefer to stay in a lovely luxurious surroundings with a outdoor hot tube and lovely wood fire for cosy nights whilst still being able to cook for themselves.
This list is not exhaustive by any means and it is only the limits of ones take on what a break entails that will prevent you having the most amazing stay. So here are a short run down of the types of place I can recommend you could investigate.
Farmhouses - the majority of farmhouses are steeped in history and have been made into luxurious havens that make amazing places to take your break in. Some are still on working farms and some are not. Staying on a working farm is a real experience so take full advantage of the hospitality that your host will most likely show you if you ask. There is something refreshing about collecting eggs or milking cows and these are times which you are likely to never forget.
Fishermen Cottages - Scotland has some of the most beautiful cottages in the UK and if not the world. Some of the best ones are located in the middle of the countryside and make really humbling places to stay.
Lodges - These days log cabins and lodges differ widely from more the traditional built ones. They also offer a wide variety of features. Lodges usually a more modern appeal than traditional builds, such as hot tubs whereas real log cabins have open fires and more old fashioned feel to them.
Apartments - usually provide more space and in great locations for those who like a bit more of a city break style stay. Often on the sea front or in towns or cities which differs from other accommodation options but you will still have the most amazing time but the experiences you can have will be amazing
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal