ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Luxury Lodges In Scotland
Total Articles: 2
So 2013 is finished and we find ourselves welcoming in a brand new year.. For quite a number of people at this time of the year they start thinking about a summer holiday and even for a break away further along the year or be planning for the end of 2014 and new year for 2015 (wow what a thought, 2015 already!) Of course there are many places to visit in Scotland and I have taken it upon myself to talk about possibles that you could explore, if nothing else it will save you having to search and filter hourse Internet searching those places - perhaps I can inspire you.
First of all you need to know what type of accommodation you would prefer for your stay. Some people prefer luxury and would like to be cooked and cleaned for and waited upon, whilst others would rather welcome the rugged terrain of the countrside of beautiful Scotland and sleeping under the stars in an memory making experience of the wild. Of course the vast majority of people will also prefer to stay in a lovely luxurious surroundings with a outdoor hot tube and lovely wood fire for cosy nights whilst still being able to cook for themselves.
This list is not exhaustive by any means and it is only the limits of ones take on what a break entails that will prevent you having the most amazing stay. So here are a short run down of the types of place I can recommend you could investigate.
Farmhouses - the majority of farmhouses are steeped in history and have been made into luxurious havens that make amazing places to take your break in. Some are still on working farms and some are not. Staying on a working farm is a real experience so take full advantage of the hospitality that your host will most likely show you if you ask. There is something refreshing about collecting eggs or milking cows and these are times which you are likely to never forget.
Fishermen Cottages - Scotland has some of the most beautiful cottages in the UK and if not the world. Some of the best ones are located in the middle of the countryside and make really humbling places to stay.
Lodges - These days log cabins and lodges differ widely from more the traditional built ones. They also offer a wide variety of features. Lodges usually a more modern appeal than traditional builds, such as hot tubs whereas real log cabins have open fires and more old fashioned feel to them.
Apartments - usually provide more space and in great locations for those who like a bit more of a city break style stay. Often on the sea front or in towns or cities which differs from other accommodation options but you will still have the most amazing time but the experiences you can have will be amazing
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure