ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Home Repairs Warranty
Total Articles: 218
I have used Home repair warranties for 20 years for myself and my rental homes. I paid $35. to $45. monthly ($500. yearly) and when we had a problem to fix I had to pay up to $65. for a "service charge" to the repair company to come to my home to LOOK at the PROBLEM and give an estimate to the warranty company before they would repair anything!
I want to make one call to the Warranty Company, tell them my repair problem and have them take care of paying any service charges and make the repairs prompty without me paying any $$$ to the repair person!
Does such a Home Warrenty exist today? If so I will sign up in a heart beat because I never thought it was fair for the Warranty Company to make the HOMEOWNER pay a $40. + service charge to a repairperson BEFORE the repairs were made!
Maybe I should start my own Home Warranty service and advertise " NO SERVICE CHARGE for the HOMEOWNER TO PAY! I think they would get more customers to join.
Home Warranties are a good deal, especially if you have RENTAL properties. Tenants break things more frequenty than Homeowners do! The cost of repairing or replacing unrepairable items would be prohibitive with a good HOME WARRANTY PLAN.
BUT, many Homeowners do not like paying a monthly fee of $20. $60. per month and then having to pay out another $40.to $75. service charge to the repair companyBEFORE any repairs are made. This double payment is NOT fair, expensive and TIME WASTING TO THE customer.That is how the Warranty Plans works for 90% of the consumers and turns alot of people away from purchasing a Home Warranty Plan.
I know I am not alone in thinking Home Warranty Plans should not charge the Homeowner a Service Charge plus a monthly membership fee. My Dentist, when I was complaining to him about HAVING TO pay a SERVICE CHARGE FEE, before the WARRANTY COMPANY would fix my air conditioner, he said if you find a company that "doesn't charge any service fees, let me know. Why should I pay a monthly fee AND the service charge? U don't anymore; BHS pays ALL costs to repair/replace your appliances ! Visit www.NoServiceCharge4U.com for more information.YOUR HOME REPAIRS WORRIES R OVER ! FOR ONLY $45. per month for a BHS HOME WARRANTY we will repair or replace ALL your applicances, hot water heater, central AC/HEAT,
plumbing, electrical, and other home systems WITH NO SERVICE CHARGE 2 U !
Home and Garden Articles1. Electrical Service Upgrade For Safe And Uninterrupted Energy Consumption
Author: Christine Delongte
2. 4 Reasons Why Renovating Your Cottage Is A Good Idea
Author: Christine Delongte
3. Guide To Buying Wooden Wall Clocks For Homes And Offices
Author: Jeremy Kugler
4. Emergency Plumbing Repair Service For Home And Office
Author: Jack Ronald
5. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
6. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
7. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
8. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
9. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
10. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
11. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
12. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
13. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
14. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
15. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov