ALL >> Health >> View Article
What To Expect During A Medical Abortion First Visit?
Total Articles: 73
Medical abortion is the process which can remove your pregnancy very easily. it is the most preferred abortion in the first two weeks of pregnancy. This process involves the combination of two drugs which are mifeprex and cytotec. The first drug will weaken the attachment of pregnancy with uterus and the second will expel it. The second drug will cramp the uterus and will also cause bleeding from it. This procedure can be followed between five weeks and four days to nine weeks after the first day of the woman’s last period. It can be very difficult to manage the first appointment with the doctor. So, here are some points telling what to expect from the first visit in that situation.
• Reception area will just like a normal clinic- Privacy and safety of the patient the prime concern of a medical institution and thus the surroundings will have no sign of pregnancy termination. The receptionist will check for your appointment and will notify about your arrival. The doctors and expert will deal without after some waiting so maintain your patience.
• Health education and knowledge is given- After sometime, a health educator will come to take you into a private room. Your interaction with the educator will easy your stress and tensions. He will take the prescribed fee and will ask to fulfill some formalities. Those formalities will ask about your medical history and some basic details. Moreover, he will tell each and everything regarding the complete process. His presence and support will definitely make you comfortable in that situation. Lastly, he will take your blood pressure, weight and pulse before taking you to the treatment room.
• Treatment from the doctor- After meeting the health educator, you will feel relaxed before meeting the doctor. He will examine your medical history and all the other details before interacting with you. After getting completely satisfied with the case, he may ask for your signature on the consent form. Lastly, he will give the first drug mifeprex to weaken the pregnancy with the uterus. The doctor has a specialized knowledge and experience to handle such cases. So, don’t panic at all.
• Don’t avoid follow up tips after taking the medicine- After giving the medicine, he will ask you to rest for some time. He will give you some care instructions and follow up tips before reaching towards next step. You can also ask any question regarding the second step. So, just follow those tips very carefully after going home.
So, these were the things to expect during a medical abortion first visit. If you will know the complete process from before then your anxiety level will decrease before facing the doctor and taking the treatment. Medical abortion is most economical and most successful in all parts of the world. You can rely on it without any doubt. Just be sure of all the details and follow all the instructions very carefully. Some misconceptions and small mistakes can create a big problem for you very easily.
Are you looking for Late Term Abortion?. You can then visit http://www.womenscenter.com/early_surgical_abortion.html for more info.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe