ALL >> General >> View Article
Learn Muay Thai Online Easily
Total Articles: 56
The history of Muay Thai training goes back a few thousands of years ago, when Thailand inhabitants have started to use this combat style to protect themselves from their invaders. However, these Martial Arts has become a sport that has also been embraced by the West. Trainers like Dr. Geoff Aitken have learned to master this complex sport and they contribute to the wide world spread of Muay Thai. People who lack access to a training center, but are interested in practicing this sport can now even learn Muay Thai online.
Also known as the art of 8 limbs, Muay Thai is the national sport of Thailand. This powerful type of martial art has been around for thousands of years and during the time when Muay Thai started being practiced, Thailand was going through a series of invasions. This might explain the self-defensing role of this Martial Art. During those times, hand-to-hand combat was the most common way to fight and people had to learn how to survive by developing a fighting strategy that would allow them to gain back the control over their territories and their country.
Of course, soon after that, Muay Thai was no longer necessary in combats against enemies, but Thailand inhabitants were not willing to forget it. It was just a matter of time until it became the national sport of this brave country. In the 13th century, Muay Thai fighters used their skills to compete against each other, even though there was no weight class separation or any other rules of equity in the ring. Anyone could play whenever one wanted. Fighters didn’t even wear gloves for protection. This sport developed step by step throughout the years and it became Muay Thai as we know it today.
For the past 30 years, many western trainers have started using Muay Thai techniques. Dr. Geoff Aitken is a trainer with more than 35 years of experience in sharing his knowledge of Martial Arts and combat. In spite of the fact that he started as a fighter using the classical combat systems, such as Judo, Karate and Boxing, Dr. Geoff Aitken soon discovered the powerful techniques of the Thai Kickboxing: Muay Thai. He and his students won title after title and they decided to start a Muay Thai teaching academy. Nowadays, they train people that are eager to learn a complex fighting system, but they also give every Martial Arts passionate the opportunity to learn Muay Thai online.
Muay Thai training can help you stay fit, learn self-defense techniques and experience a whole new world of Martial Arts. If you want, you can now learn Muay Thai online if you don’t have access to any training camp nearby.
General Articles1. Bijoux Réplique Love Cartier 1: 1 Où La Coutume
2. Réplique Bracelet Amour Quel Matériel
3. Série Cartier Juste Un Clou Est Un Favori De Beaucoup Star Chinoise
4. Comment Identifier Réplique Bracelet Love Cartier
5. Bracelet Love Cartier Personnalisé Privé Marque De Bijoux
6. Can A Leadership Seminar Really Help?
Author: Ross Barkely
7. The Best Real Christmas Trees And Where To Find Them
8. Why Should You Choose Internet Marketing Seo Services Over Other Marketing Solutions?
Author: Thomas Decker
9. Interiors: Professional . Medical . Hospitality . Industrial
Author: Whether you are remodeling or renovating your off
10. How To Use 1password For 2-step Authentication Codes?
Author: James Watson
11. Everything You Need To Know About Online Shopping
Author: ealpha shopping
12. Engage Yourself With These Four Practices To Avail Benefits Of Cloud Accounting!
Author: Janet Waston
13. Kerala Style Interior Decorators In Coimbatore
Author: Monnaie A
14. "more Than Just Web Designing, It’s A Door To New Opportunities"
Author: proud shala
15. Thesis Proposal
Author: nancy brown