ALL >> Business >> View Article
Inventhelp Inventions - Home Improvement Product Now Featured On Major National Retail Chain Website
Total Articles: 13
InventHelp, a leading inventor service company, announces the placement of an InventHelp client's invention on HomeDepot.com. Install-A-Door Installation Kit is now available on the website of one of the largest improvement chain stores in the United States.
Install-A-Door Installation Kit allows an individual to mount a door in its rough opening without assistance. Designed to enhance safe placement and ensure correct installation, it augments house appeal and homeowner ability to care for and enhance the value of their homes. The inventor, who has sold and remodeled homes for 15 years through his own construction company, has used the invention and found it to cut the time needed for door installation in half. Those interested in purchasing the Install-A-Door Installation Kit can visit www.homedepot.com/p/Unbranded-Install-A-Door-Installation-Kit-8234005/204763565.
Initial Kits were manufactured by a Washington state inventor through the utilization of the Manufacturing Support Program offered through InventHelp's sister company, Intromark. The Manufacturing Support Program offers assistance to inventors looking to manufacture their own product and have stock available for sales, marketing, and distribution opportunities. Working with national distribution partner Boise Cascade Company, Install-A-Door was opted for sale by HomeDepot.com two months after completion of manufacturing initial inventory. Satisfied with his decision to purchase InventHelp services, the inventor commented, "InventHelp has gone above and beyond all my expectations. Their help and guidance have been invaluable, and I look forward to working with them in the future."
Intromark Licensing Executive Justine Mayowski worked directly with the inventor and noted, "Our client took full advantage of the services we offer here at InventHelp. By utilizing the Manufacturing Support Program, we were able to take advantage of this opportunity to sell the product on Home Depot's website."
InventHelp is a leading inventor service company, helping inventors since 1984. Learn more about InventHelp and their invention submission services at http://www.inventhelp.com/invention-search.asp and InventHelp Inventions . Manufacturers interested in reviewing additional inventions and new product ideas can contact InventHelp's sister licensing company Intromark Incorporated by filling out an online request to review new product ideas at http://www.intromark.com/.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth