ALL >> Business >> View Article
Inventhelp Inventions - Home Improvement Product Now Featured On Major National Retail Chain Website
Total Articles: 13
InventHelp, a leading inventor service company, announces the placement of an InventHelp client's invention on HomeDepot.com. Install-A-Door Installation Kit is now available on the website of one of the largest improvement chain stores in the United States.
Install-A-Door Installation Kit allows an individual to mount a door in its rough opening without assistance. Designed to enhance safe placement and ensure correct installation, it augments house appeal and homeowner ability to care for and enhance the value of their homes. The inventor, who has sold and remodeled homes for 15 years through his own construction company, has used the invention and found it to cut the time needed for door installation in half. Those interested in purchasing the Install-A-Door Installation Kit can visit www.homedepot.com/p/Unbranded-Install-A-Door-Installation-Kit-8234005/204763565.
Initial Kits were manufactured by a Washington state inventor through the utilization of the Manufacturing Support Program offered through InventHelp's sister company, Intromark. The Manufacturing Support Program offers assistance to inventors looking to manufacture their own product and have stock available for sales, marketing, and distribution opportunities. Working with national distribution partner Boise Cascade Company, Install-A-Door was opted for sale by HomeDepot.com two months after completion of manufacturing initial inventory. Satisfied with his decision to purchase InventHelp services, the inventor commented, "InventHelp has gone above and beyond all my expectations. Their help and guidance have been invaluable, and I look forward to working with them in the future."
Intromark Licensing Executive Justine Mayowski worked directly with the inventor and noted, "Our client took full advantage of the services we offer here at InventHelp. By utilizing the Manufacturing Support Program, we were able to take advantage of this opportunity to sell the product on Home Depot's website."
InventHelp is a leading inventor service company, helping inventors since 1984. Learn more about InventHelp and their invention submission services at http://www.inventhelp.com/invention-search.asp and InventHelp Inventions . Manufacturers interested in reviewing additional inventions and new product ideas can contact InventHelp's sister licensing company Intromark Incorporated by filling out an online request to review new product ideas at http://www.intromark.com/.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions