ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Secure Denture Use With Dental Implants
Total Articles: 13
Dentures replace the form and function of lost teeth. However, problems arise when the dentures start to become loose and move around inside the mouth. The dentures will gradually lose their tight fit with the passage of time as the jawbone becomes thinner. Loose dentures can cause more problems for the wearer, as the ill-fitting dental restoration starts to become a source of discomfort and embarrassment.
Loose dentures can be secured with the help of dental implants. As the implants are securely attached to the jawbone, they can firmly hold the dental restoration in place – preventing the pain and embarrassment that comes with having loose dentures. The implants also work in providing stimulation for the jawbone, to prevent the onset of bone deterioration or to stop the further worsening of this condition.
All on 4 Implants to Secure Dentures
All on 4 implants are used to secure loose dentures to stop unnecessary denture movement. Only four dental implants are used in this procedure, with the implants placed in specific points of the jaw that will maximise the existing bone material. This eliminates the need for a bone grafting procedure, even if the jawbone has already thinned or deteriorated. The implants serve as the firm base where the dentures or dental bridge will be attached to, and prevents the dental restoration from having unnecessary movements.
The All on 4 dental implants can be attached to the jawbone, and then to the dental restoration such as a dental bridge or dentures, all within the same day. There is no need to wait for months before the implants can be used and attached to teeth replacements, which is the case in a traditional implants treatment. A brand-new, secure smile can be achieved after just one dental appointment.
Securing loose dentures is achieved in a minimally-invasive way with All on 4 implants. This technique makes it possible for the patient to have all the benefits of secure dentures with an implant treatment, without going through too much trauma. The downtime and healing period after an All on 4 dental implants treatment is much shorter compared to a traditional dental implants procedure.
The expenses involved in an All on 4 implants treatment are fewer compared to traditional implants, since there is no need for complicated techniques (which are more expensive. The cost reduction involved with All on 4 implants is also a result of the decreased number of dental appointments needed to complete the entire treatment.
Implants in London provides dental implants & outstanding service. We provide clinically tested quality German and Swiss dental implants in London at affordable prices. We offer single missing tooth replacement to full mouth implants for those with many missing teeth or are in need of a complete new smile. We have master qualified smile design technicians who can give you amazing natural looking teeth.
Automobiles Articles1. Best And Affordable Car, Bus, And Tempo Traveller Services In Pune – Senorita Travels
Author: Senorita Travels
2. Buy Quality Used Cars Miami At Affordable Price
3. How To Avoid Major Auto Repairs
4. Improve Your Truck’s Performance By Getting Cummins Compound Turbos Installed
Author: Rip Rook
5. 6 Care Checks To Get Your Car Ready For Spring
Author: neel patel
6. How To Make A Decision About Buying A Car As A College Student?
Author: Kaitlin Miller
7. Prominent Manufacturer And Supplier Of Various Types Of Automobile Washing Machines In Pune - R.v. I
Author: R V Industries
8. How To Get The Best Deals On Vista Auto Service You Can
Author: Andrew Raymond
9. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
10. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
11. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
12. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
13. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
14. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
15. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen