ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Choosing The Best Home And Office Furniture
Total Articles: 1
The colours we will want to use in our homes over the next year reflect our instinctive need to turn our backs on the hard flat surfaces which صور ديكورات dominate modern life. Farrow & Ball’s Cooking Apple Green, Stiffkey Blue, Purbeck Stone and Mole’s Breath, bring us back in touch with nature and are our key colours of 2014. Gathered from either the seashore or the landscape they are easy to use and create quietly stylish but ultimately comfortable homes.
Cooking Apple Green reflects both nature and the enduring appeal of the seemingly more organic folkloric customs of the past. Turn back time with Rectory Red accents, a look reflected in many Romany garments and caravans. Cooking Apple Green is an uplifting colour, especially when used in combination with the slightly lighter Green Ground. Crisp All White offsets this scheme perfectly if used on the ceiling. The colour is clean and comforting, not challenging us in any way and creates an uncomplicated haven in which to live.
Reminiscent of the extraordinary colour of the mud found on صور ديكورات a beach in Norfolk, Stiffkey Blue perfectly encapsulates the natural trend. The strength of this deep blue will create a fashionable dramatic interior, contemporary and relaxed, so perfect for use in both urban and country settings. Use in isolation in small spaces, with Hardwick White on the ceilings to create a moody feel that reminds us of slightly brooding, squally seas and skies. Or it can be used in a more light hearted fashion on a feature wall in combination with Light Blue or Setting Plaster. These beautifully easy colours feel faded and natural and are the perfect antidote to the intense colour of Stiffkey Blue.
Home and Garden Articles1. Different Types Of Automatic Garage Door Openers And Their Safety Measure
Author: Micheal Smith
2. Starting A Gardening Business Franchise In Australia – Pros Or Cons
Author: Phil Maunder
3. Tips To Buy Or Hire Outdoor Heater
Author: Jessie Cooper
4. The Failure Reasons Of Automatic Garage Door
Author: Micheal Smith
5. 4 Amazing Tips For Better Lawn Care
Author: Michael Foley
6. Relocation Made Easy And Safe With Professional Moving Company
Author: Michael Holden
7. 6 Simple Tips To Get The Most Attractive Wooden Floors In Sunderland!
Author: Kevin Elliott
8. Add Excitement In The Space By Bringing Readymade Curtains
Author: Tanvi Gupta
9. Chest Of Drawers: The Perfect Piece Of Furniture For Storage And Decor
Author: Wooden Space
10. Top Kitchen Equipment Exporter
11. Diy Low Cost Cleaning Tips Shared By Best Sydney Apartment Cleaner
Author: Lucas Brown
12. Mosaics In Interior Designs
Author: Emily Stone
13. 5 Cheap Tips By Landscaper’s To Increase Value Of House In Inner West
Author: Ammy Hardson
14. Roof Cleaning – Make Your Home Exterior Beautiful
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. Energy Star Windows - Are They Worth It?
Author: Mary Morris