ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Choosing The Best Home And Office Furniture
Total Articles: 1
The colours we will want to use in our homes over the next year reflect our instinctive need to turn our backs on the hard flat surfaces which صور ديكورات dominate modern life. Farrow & Ball’s Cooking Apple Green, Stiffkey Blue, Purbeck Stone and Mole’s Breath, bring us back in touch with nature and are our key colours of 2014. Gathered from either the seashore or the landscape they are easy to use and create quietly stylish but ultimately comfortable homes.
Cooking Apple Green reflects both nature and the enduring appeal of the seemingly more organic folkloric customs of the past. Turn back time with Rectory Red accents, a look reflected in many Romany garments and caravans. Cooking Apple Green is an uplifting colour, especially when used in combination with the slightly lighter Green Ground. Crisp All White offsets this scheme perfectly if used on the ceiling. The colour is clean and comforting, not challenging us in any way and creates an uncomplicated haven in which to live.
Reminiscent of the extraordinary colour of the mud found on صور ديكورات a beach in Norfolk, Stiffkey Blue perfectly encapsulates the natural trend. The strength of this deep blue will create a fashionable dramatic interior, contemporary and relaxed, so perfect for use in both urban and country settings. Use in isolation in small spaces, with Hardwick White on the ceilings to create a moody feel that reminds us of slightly brooding, squally seas and skies. Or it can be used in a more light hearted fashion on a feature wall in combination with Light Blue or Setting Plaster. These beautifully easy colours feel faded and natural and are the perfect antidote to the intense colour of Stiffkey Blue.
Home and Garden Articles1. Split Or Window Air Conditioner Which One Is The Best?
Author: Divya Sharma
2. How Not To Get Scammed By An Unreliable Removalists Company Perth
3. Checklist Of Things Cowboy Builders Will Tell You
Author: Mark Trescothic
4. Climate Considerations For A Green House Garden
Author: David Kessler
5. Planning To Renovate Your Bathroom? Hire A Professional Plumber
Author: Nicholas Calleija
6. Sammsara - Hashtag Handy Decor Tips
Author: SAMMSARA Luxury Modern Home
7. Some Must-have Bar Furnishings To Achieve The Perfect Party Mood
Author: James Waltan
8. Why Porcelain Tile Is A Popular Choice For Bathroom Floors
9. 5 Reasons To Invest In A Vintage-inspired Louis De Poortere Rug
Author: Phoebe Holland
10. What Is The Cost Of Renovating A Kitchen In Canada?
Author: Christine Delongte
11. The Advantages Of Using Pavers
Author: Flash Stone
12. How To Transformed Ordinary Table Into Extraordinary Dinette
Author: Liv India
13. The Factors You Need To Consider For Tearing Down The Existing Office Building
Author: Tuuli Halkoaho
14. Demolition Of House Or Complex Need To Be Done With Professional Agencies
Author: Kaija Raita
15. Things To Be Pondered On While Working At A Demolition Site
Author: Aapo Haapoja