ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Platforms Used In Google Glass Web Development To Give User-friendly Browsing Experience
Total Articles: 30
Google Glass is another spectacular innovation from technology giant Google. This is the next generation hi-tech eye gadget that has surpassed Smartphone’s and tablets. This light weight, easy, wearable gadget gives a wonderful experience for the users. This device works either with the help of a mobile or Wi-Fi connectivity. It is a tiny computer worn on the eye similar to the spectacle. The individual can get any information at a faster pace by giving commands in microphone. This microphone connects to the Google search engine and displays all the results on the screen provided on the glasses.
Many new applications that are compatible with Google Glasses are being released into the market. The demand for the Google Glass application developers are accelerating day by day. The Applications Development Company has to take advantage of this new app market as early as possible to design unique, innovative and fun applications.
Tools to Develop Apps for Google Glasses
These apps are developed using Glassware. To develop this Glassware people use Google’s Mirror API. This API helps to design new, fun and unique apps for this fabulous device. This Google Glassware is developed using either of the technologies such as Java and Python. Apps Development companies are trying to give appealing and captivating experience for the users with their unique features.
Google Glass App Design is done in unique and simple manner to catch the eye of every user. These apps help the industries of various domains to carry out their work easily by providing better solutions when connected to the Internet. These glasses
• Overcome disabilities
• Translates from one language to the known language of the user
• Improves the reality gaming and user experience
• Enhances education system
• Allows more hands on learning
Platforms for Developing web for Google Glasses
Apart from apps, Google glass is packed with a web browser for the first time and these glasses are integrated with various web screens such as desktops, Smartphone’s, tablets, smart TV’s etc. Google Glass Web Development is done using RESTful HTTP services. The only way to open the web browser is to pass voice commands to search apps and click on the search results obtained. You can view top seven pages of the search engine results in the full-screen mode. You can give forward or backward gestures in order to scroll down or up, to view the web pages. People can enjoy the news and read different contents on the sites with the help of this user-friendly browser.
Google Glass web development is built by taking all the points such as time, location, frequency into account in order to deliver captivating user experience. It is created using either of two platforms, i.e. Java and Python. The requisites that are required for the developer to use Java language is that he should be proficient and require Java 1.6 capability, App Engine SDK and Apache Maven. In order to develop the web using python the requisites are similar to that of Java and here it need not require the use of Eclipse or Maven.
More Info : http://www.esiteworld.com/google-glass-web-development.html
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. How To Fix Issues For Iphone Screen Repair & Replacement?
Author: Angel Smith
2. Htc One M8 Screen Repair Uk
3. A Few Tips To Consider Before Purchasing Refurbished Iphone
Author: Apple Repairer
4. Best Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Repair Centre - Samsungrepairing.uk
5. How To Buy Hd Tv Online In Budget
Author: tanjni pache
6. Fast, Reliable & Affordable Repair Services For Iphone
Author: Angel Smith
7. Ipad Screen Repair Radcliffe
8. Genuine Xbox Repair Centre - Gamesrepairer.co.uk
9. Super Fast Motorola Phone Repairs - Motorolarepairing.uk
10. Efficient Xbox One & Controller Repair At Gamesrepairer.co.uk
11. How To Choose A Headphone That Will Pleasure Your Leisure Time?
Author: Robin Joe
12. Htc Screen Repair London
13. Know The Important Facts About Restaurant Point Of Sale System
Author: Glen Oliver
14. Important Facts That You Should Know About Manchester Phone Repairs
Author: Angel Smith
15. Reliable Motorola Mobile Phone Repair Centre - Motorolarepairing.uk