ALL >> Travel >> View Article
In The Arms Of Nature: Enjoying Scenic Beauty With Comfortable Hotels In Matheran.
Total Articles: 689
Small foggy hill stations with chilly roads and gorgeous scenery is every busy person’s ultimate dream destination. When people are saving up madly for a trip to Europe, often do they forget that India itself has some beautiful hills stations where one can enjoy a holiday in peace and quiet. Matheran in Maharashtra is one of India’s loveliest hill stations where many flock every year to enjoy a calm and serene intimacy with nature. Well connected by both road and rail, Matheran is the place to be if your idea of a perfect holiday is scenic beauty in the hills.
Since Mumbai is one of India’s busiest cities, life there is equally hectic, with people working up to ten or twelve hours a day and barely getting any time for relaxation. Situated just about 100 kilometers from Mumbai, Matheran is the perfect weekend getaway. For people not residing in Mumbai, Matheran is a place worth visiting as well since one is guaranteed to fall in love with its various beautiful lakes, hill points and parks. Matheran’s weather is an icing on its beautiful scenic beauty. Being a hill station, Matheran boasts of weather which is pleasant throughout the year and ideal for holidaying purposes.
Hotels in Matheran are abundant in number since the place is a popular tourist hangout throughout the year. There are several two and three star hotels in Matheran which are both affordable and provide services necessary for tourists. Before going for a hotel in Matheran, tourists are advised to choose the location carefully and preferably around the main market so that points of sightseeing are easily accessible. Matheran hotels are also well known for their hospitality as well as making arrangements of sightseeing so that tourists need not worry about getting to the point of interest from the hotel and coming back.
There are several luxury resorts in Matheran as well for people who are looking for a slightly more luxurious vacation at the hill station and are willing to shell out quite a few bucks during their stay. These resorts range from modern places with facilities like spa and sauna to traditional cottages which will provide tourists with the feel of the hills.
The resorts in Matheran are almost full throughout the year given the place’s rich sightseeing points. The place boasts of 28 points or hilltops from where scenic beauty is at its best. The king of points is the Echo Point from where almost the whole of Matheran can be viewed and true to its name; echoes made at the point are reverberated around the area, making the point an enjoyable experience. The chief source of Matheran’s water supply, Charlotte Lake is also a popular tourist point and looks beautiful beyond description during the monsoon season. There is also a racecourse where tourists can indulge themselves during their visit.
Being a simple place with enjoyable scenic beauty, Matheran’s hotels and resorts offer the best possible services and are an additional attraction themselves since they ensure a memorable and comfortable stay.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson