ALL >> Health >> View Article
Low Carbs Diet- Myths Cleared
Total Articles: 93
There are a lot of misconceptions prevailing about low carbs diet these days. Opponents to this type of diet are often talking about how this diet restricts the use of certain types of essential foods and how this can affect your health. However, recent research studies have proven that these are all just myths that are prevalent. A diet that is high on low carbohydrates, along with going sugar free is known to provide several health benefits.
One of the biggest myths prevailing about low carbs diet is that it increases the chances of a person getting heart disease. Nothing could be further from truth since this diet forces people to eat healthy and therefore would only reduce the chances of heart disease. In fact, there have been several diet plans based on low carbohydrates, sugarless regimen that has been proven to benefit improvement in overall health. A good example is the atkins diet plan.
One more common misconception prevailing about low carbohydrates diet is that it is low on natural ingredients. Once again, nothing could be further from truth since this diet needs you to take in large quantities of fresh fruits and vegetables. These treasure houses of vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients, along with going sugarless have been known to lead to tremendous health benefits. This type of a diet is also a favorite with weight watchers these days, as it helps in feeling full without adding to the calorie count.
There is a group of critics of the diet who feel that a low carbs diet could increase the risk of getting kidney disease. However, it should be the other way around. The low carbs diet will provide the body with all the essential nutrients, most of them in form of natural ingredients and prevent such diseases.
The immediate side effect of a zero sugar diet, with lots of low carbs and natural ingredients is that you will feel full of energy throughout the day. You will also see a visible difference in the glow of your skin in a few days time which indicates that your health is improving. In fact, there have been several instances when people by following this type of a no sugar diet that full of natural ingredients and low carbs have been able to get rid of even chronic medical conditions. What is needed is the discipline to stick to the low carbs, no sugar regimen and stick to it for a substantially long time in order to feel its full benefits.
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men