ALL >> Health >> View Article
S.a.f.e. Cleaning And Disinfecting
Total Articles: 1
Whenever handling any chemical, safety should always be a top priority. Follow the acronym S.A.F.E. and you will always be safe!
S – SMART. Always be smart when handling any chemical. Recognize that any chemical can be dangerous if handled or used incorrectly. ALWAYS wear the recommended PPE (personal protection equipment). If possible, use a product that is pH neutral.
A – ACCURATE. It is important to follow the directions on the label. Manufacturers put them there for a reason! If you are unclear on the directions or proper use of a product, call the manufacturer. Chinook Bio-Ag Products has a team of experts that can help with the proper use of any of the products on our web site.
F –FIND. Find and read the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for any chemical product that you are using. These are there for your protection. The MSDS clearly lists any dangers or precautions associated with a particular product. Any recommended personal protection equipment (safety glasses, gloves, masks etc.) will be listed on the MSDS as well. This is your guide to using the product safely, READ IT!
E – EVALUATE. Have you ever asked yourself if you are using a safe product? For most cleaning and disinfecting requirements there are safe and effective alternatives. Here at Chinook, we are passionate about the need to provide safe and effective products. Most of our products are pH neutral and very safe to use.
Being S.A.F.E. is being smart. Take the time to know what you are using and use it properly. If you are uncomfortable with the products you are using, maybe it is time to look at alternatives. Now would be a great time to “Join the Revolution” and switch to safe products that work!
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe