ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Switch To Productive Web Development Through Ruby On Rails
Total Articles: 13
Ruby is a programming language that was created around 20 years ago and now; by most of the measures of popularity of programming languages, Ruby ranks among the top ten. This popularity is primarily due to the Ruby on Rails framework; simply, Rails (RoR).
Ruby programming is general purpose programming and this is the most probable reason for its incredible use in Web programming. RoR or Rails is a software library that extends this Ruby programming language. Rails is primarily a framework that is meant for building Websites. It serves to establish conventions for easier collaboration and maintenance.
What Rails actually does?
Popularity of Rails
One reason why Ruby programming is much popular among programmers is its uncluttered syntax that does not require a lot of extra punctuation. Ruby is more streamlined than most of its competitors and also requires less code for creating basic structures such as data fields. It's a modern language by all means and makes it much easier for programmers to use high level abstractions such as meta programming.
What to expect when you use RoR?
1. Higher flexibility
RoR makes it easy to modify a certain application in response to customers' requirement and demands.
2. Higher development speed than others
RoR facilitates quick development by helping you get rid of repetitive coding. Compared to those in all other programming languages, development cycles in Rails are shorter.
3. Agile development
Rails strongly follows a practical approach and ultimately sets convention over configuration. RoR enables as well as supports agile software development and latest business development methods such as The Lean Startup.
4. RoR pushes latest technologies
5 – Multi Platform Support
Rails is available for all operating systems - which made it possible to port it to many platforms; just like in JRuby - Ruby on Rails applications are run on Java Containers.
In today's Web development industry, Ruby is the one that provides you with both, effective and efficient results of the highest possible quality. In a nutshell, Ruby on Rails gives more value for your money as a progressing business owner - and that too, without sacrificing your flexibility or performance. Moreover, the programmers too can benefit from the satisfaction of their clients. Theie quick and efficient development will lead to more work in future, accompanied with some more money in the process.
More Info : http://www.esiteworld.co.uk/ruby-on-rails-development/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Installing A Ssl Certificate On Amazon Web Services (aws)
Author: Julia Zemetskaya, Nicolewells
2. Angularjs Introduction | Features | Design Goals
Author: IQ Online
3. Mybox-satellite Set Top Box Manufacturers
Author: My box
4. What Are The Advantages Of Having A Lighting Control System?
Author: Bruce Walker
5. Lenovo Tablet Repair Cost In The Uk
Author: Tablet Repair Cost in the UK
6. Know More About Snmp Simulation.
7. Nintendo 3ds Repair Centre In The Uk
Author: Nintendo 2ds in the UK
8. What Are The Biomedical Applications Of Monodisperse Nanoparticles?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
9. How Do I Choose The Right Mobile App Development Platform
Author: Karl P
10. How Ai Based Mobile App Development Will Involve In 2018?
Author: Jessica Barnes
11. Quick Fixes For Issues At Lg Phone Repair Shop Leeds
Author: Tony Blair
12. Playstation 4 Games Repair Shop In The Uk
Author: Games Console Repair Centre
13. Global Integration Platform As A Service Market Share
14. Windows Tablet Repair Shop In The Uk
Author: Tablet Repair Centre in the UK
15. A Few Things To Know About Sony Service Centre Uk
Author: Tony Blair