ALL >> Business >> View Article
Dangers And Ways To Protect Your Dog
Total Articles: 7959
Dogs are omnivorous and they can eat almost anything laid in front of them. They are known to be a scavenger and it is incurable. For these reasons, you need to make sure that your pet will be safe from any harm and harmful substances that might cause toxicity to them. Being a dog owner, it is your responsibility to know that chocolate is bad for your dog because it contains toxins for them especially the dark chocolate.
Because it contains obromine, it will cause serious problems for dogs such as vomiting, diarrhea, hearth failure, seizures and fatality in the long run. You should be very careful when giving them food especially table foods that contain fruits and fruit seeds. When your dog has eaten seeds of apples and other fruits make sure to take him right away to a vet to check on him. This will prevent toxicity to spread all through his body.
You should be very careful when giving medicines to your pet. You need to know that there are varieties of pets and there is also variety of drugs that needs to be given to them. The acetaminophen is one type of medicine for aches and pain, but it can be deadly to dogs such as canines. Because these dogs don’t have the enzyme that can break down the content of the drug, they will be poisoned by it and eventually die when not properly treated by a vet. . There are lots of things that need to be checked at home before taking home a pet, it is not just chocolates and medicines it can also be any of these:
1. Plants – poinsettia, aloe Vera, ferns, and many others are hazardous plants for dogs so you should be careful when you have dogs at home. You need to put those plants in places where they will not see them.
2. Mothballs that are meant for cockroaches and it are also used in gardens to keep off cats and other pets away are one of the most dangerous chemicals these days. It can cause high toxicity in dogs so you should place them where dogs cannot reach them.
3. Laundry soaps – bleach, soaps, and fabric softener are hazardous to dogs, and you need to place them away where they cannot find them.
4. Rugs- a lot of people let their dogs use rags as a bed not knowing that there are some dog breeds that do not want rags as their bed instead they just bite them and tear them apart. Because of this can eat some of the particles coming from the rag and that will not be good for them. What you can do is to buy them waterproof pet beds instead. There are waterproof pet beds that can be bought online. You can also find memory foam beds at a minimal cost. Memory foam beds and other types of beds can be the reward of your dog for being loyal to you and for loving you unconditionally.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help