ALL >> Business >> View Article
Dangers And Ways To Protect Your Dog
Total Articles: 8287
Dogs are omnivorous and they can eat almost anything laid in front of them. They are known to be a scavenger and it is incurable. For these reasons, you need to make sure that your pet will be safe from any harm and harmful substances that might cause toxicity to them. Being a dog owner, it is your responsibility to know that chocolate is bad for your dog because it contains toxins for them especially the dark chocolate.
Because it contains obromine, it will cause serious problems for dogs such as vomiting, diarrhea, hearth failure, seizures and fatality in the long run. You should be very careful when giving them food especially table foods that contain fruits and fruit seeds. When your dog has eaten seeds of apples and other fruits make sure to take him right away to a vet to check on him. This will prevent toxicity to spread all through his body.
You should be very careful when giving medicines to your pet. You need to know that there are varieties of pets and there is also variety of drugs that needs to be given to them. The acetaminophen is one type of medicine for aches and pain, but it can be deadly to dogs such as canines. Because these dogs don’t have the enzyme that can break down the content of the drug, they will be poisoned by it and eventually die when not properly treated by a vet. . There are lots of things that need to be checked at home before taking home a pet, it is not just chocolates and medicines it can also be any of these:
1. Plants – poinsettia, aloe Vera, ferns, and many others are hazardous plants for dogs so you should be careful when you have dogs at home. You need to put those plants in places where they will not see them.
2. Mothballs that are meant for cockroaches and it are also used in gardens to keep off cats and other pets away are one of the most dangerous chemicals these days. It can cause high toxicity in dogs so you should place them where dogs cannot reach them.
3. Laundry soaps – bleach, soaps, and fabric softener are hazardous to dogs, and you need to place them away where they cannot find them.
4. Rugs- a lot of people let their dogs use rags as a bed not knowing that there are some dog breeds that do not want rags as their bed instead they just bite them and tear them apart. Because of this can eat some of the particles coming from the rag and that will not be good for them. What you can do is to buy them waterproof pet beds instead. There are waterproof pet beds that can be bought online. You can also find memory foam beds at a minimal cost. Memory foam beds and other types of beds can be the reward of your dog for being loyal to you and for loving you unconditionally.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions