ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Understanding Intellectual Property Law
Total Articles: 10
Intellectual property is nothing, but the law that governs rights in inventions and other creative works. The common types under this category are trademark, copyright and patents.
Copyright: This is the branch that gives the creator of an original work with the exclusive right to it. This type extends to most art, dramatic and literary forms. It is not indefinite and it will last for a limited period in favor of the creator. This period generally differs on the basis of the work and it can be some period between 25 years from the publication and 70 years at the maximum from the date of death of the creator. Generally, this type of right comes automatically to the creator and there is no registration requirement to have copyright protection
Patent: Generally, patent represents a series of rights given by the national government and it provides exclusive protection to the holder from exploitation rights. So, the owner of the patent rights has complete right over his invention and for registering the same, Farjami LLP, which is a law firm specialized in intellectual property right can help him. Here, it should be remembered that everything cannot be patented and for identifying whether his invention can be patented, the creator can get in touch with Farjami Law Firm. The right can be obtained only for tangible and physical objects. There are local patent-granting authorities in each country, but there are also worldwide patent-granting authorities as well like the International Patent Office and the European Patent Office. Generally, many countries accept the internationally granted patents. It is a specialized area and this is why professional help can guide the creator in this respect.
Trademark: It is a distinctive indicator that is used by businesses for identifying themselves. It can be in the form of image, sign, logo or even a word or a phrase as well. For ensuring that a company can get extra protection, trademark should be registered. But, even if a business owner can still get significant protection if he does not register the trademark. This can be done by making the consumers familiar with the logo in such a way that they can easily identify the duplicates. This right will be of great use to businesses engaged in the manufacture of some unique goods. So, you can get in touch with the Farjami LLP and this Farjami law firm can help you in protecting your business to a great extent.
If you are looking for highly specialized team of dedicated intellectual property attorneys you are at the right place. Farjami LLP is the leading edge high technology Farjami Law Firm whose mission is to provide high quality legal representation in the various areas of intellectual property laws. For more details, visit us
Legal Articles1. 7 Keys To Improving Lead Conversion For Personal Injury Lawyers
2. Hire Drug Possession Lawyer Houston To Safeguard Your Constitutional Rights
3. For Child Support Issues, Consult The Springfield Missouri Child Support Lawyers In Greene County
Author: Kirk C. Stange, Esq.
4. Why Is It Important To Contact An Attorney In Phoenix?
5. Overview Of The Ins And Outs Of Settling A Car Accident Claim In Scottsdale
6. Seattle Insurance Lawyer To Settle Accident Claims
Author: Chris Thayer
7. Four Crucial Complications That Can Result Immediately After Ivc Filter Transplant
Author: Nick Feizy
8. Who Do I Sue After A Car Accident In Tucson?
9. Check Criminal Records
10. Knowing More About Forfeiture And Bail Bonds
Author: Emily Stone
11. What Does It Take To Hire A Car Accident Attorney
Author: ABetter UCBD
12. Requirements For Proving “inability To Present The Case” - Enforcement Of Foreign Awards
Author: S Ravi Shankar
13. Amazing Guide To Hire The Accident Attorney
Author: Chris Thayer
14. Can You Still Recover Damages - If You Were Not Wearing A Seatbelt
15. St Louis Missouri Divorce Lawyers Can Help You Rebuild Your Life
Author: kirk c stange