ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Signs That You’re Ready To Buy Houses For Sale In North Augusta, Sc
Total Articles: 4
Renting is a convenient housing option for young people who are still learning to stand on their own two feet. As they mature and make plans for the future though—like getting married and starting a family soon after—the idea of owning a home steadily gets more attractive. While there are many houses for sale in North Augusta, SC, a home should never be an impulse buy given the huge responsibility of homeownership. If you can answer “yes” to the items below, however, then you’re probably ready to take the plunge:
Your Credit Score is Healthy
Credit scores are numerical indications of your financial health, as such, it’s one of the first things that mortgage lenders look at when reviewing loan applications. If you’ve been diligent with finances, you should have no trouble accruing the minimum 620 points that most lenders require. Make sure to request a credit report from all three agencies (Equifax, Experian, and Trans Union) before talking to a lender.
You Have Money for a 20% Down Payment
To get the best interest rates possible, you should have enough money for a 20% down payment on a home. While you can score a zero- or low-down-payment loan, you’ll end up paying more because of mortgage insurance and piggyback loans with high interest rates—safety measures that protect mortgage lenders.
You Have an Emergency Fund
You might have enough money for a 20% down payment, but if it also comprises the entirety of your life savings, you still don’t have enough money to buy a home. Remember, you no longer have a landlord to run to when things break down—if the furnace or plumbing goes on the fritz, you have to foot the repair bills yourself. Owning a home is expensive and you need to have a financial cushion to bear the maintenance costs.
You Plan to Stay Put
It’s far easier to move apartments than it is to move house, so before buying one, ask yourself if you plan to stay put for at least another five years. Can you imagine yourself raising a family in the neighborhood? Are you settled in your job and have no plans of finding another one out of state?
So are you indeed ready to be a homeowner? If you’re confident that you are, then it’s time to contact expert realtors in Augusta, GA. Head over to http://www.wikihow.com/Find-a-Good-Real-Estate-Agent for tips on finding the best real estate agent.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Why It Is Not Wise To Buy A House In India
2. Real Estate Scams To Watch Out For – Md Properties Qatar
Author: MD Properties
3. Best Ways For Enhanced Construction Productivity
4. Bodrum Mülkiyetini Satın Almak Ve Kendi Villa Yapmak İçin İpuçları
Author: Alina Abir
5. Upcoming Residential Flats In Dahisar
Author: Sonali Patel
6. Satılık Gayrimenkul Türkiye'de Bilgilendirici Kılavuzu
Author: Alina Abir
7. A World-class Living Option Located At A Prime Location In Gurgaon
Author: Niharika Aggarwal
8. Faq About Residential Property Management In Auckland
Author: Peter Christopher
9. Godrej Reflections: Convert Your Dream Homes Into Reality
Author: Arun Kumar
10. Affordable Housing In Gurugram
Author: The Dreamcatchers
11. Home Buying Companies Are The Best Option To Sell Your House Fast Pennsylvania
12. Owning Your Own Luxury Villa In Hyderabad
Author: Rohit Reddy
13. Things To Know About Osb Expressway Tower Sector 109 Gurgaon
Author: Pankaj Sen
14. Eros Group-furnished Office Space In Faridabad
Author: Eros Group
15. How Do I Buy A House
Author: Your Edmonton Home Inspections