ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Signs That You’re Ready To Buy Houses For Sale In North Augusta, Sc
Total Articles: 4
Renting is a convenient housing option for young people who are still learning to stand on their own two feet. As they mature and make plans for the future though—like getting married and starting a family soon after—the idea of owning a home steadily gets more attractive. While there are many houses for sale in North Augusta, SC, a home should never be an impulse buy given the huge responsibility of homeownership. If you can answer “yes” to the items below, however, then you’re probably ready to take the plunge:
Your Credit Score is Healthy
Credit scores are numerical indications of your financial health, as such, it’s one of the first things that mortgage lenders look at when reviewing loan applications. If you’ve been diligent with finances, you should have no trouble accruing the minimum 620 points that most lenders require. Make sure to request a credit report from all three agencies (Equifax, Experian, and Trans Union) before talking to a lender.
You Have Money for a 20% Down Payment
To get the best interest rates possible, you should have enough money for a 20% down payment on a home. While you can score a zero- or low-down-payment loan, you’ll end up paying more because of mortgage insurance and piggyback loans with high interest rates—safety measures that protect mortgage lenders.
You Have an Emergency Fund
You might have enough money for a 20% down payment, but if it also comprises the entirety of your life savings, you still don’t have enough money to buy a home. Remember, you no longer have a landlord to run to when things break down—if the furnace or plumbing goes on the fritz, you have to foot the repair bills yourself. Owning a home is expensive and you need to have a financial cushion to bear the maintenance costs.
You Plan to Stay Put
It’s far easier to move apartments than it is to move house, so before buying one, ask yourself if you plan to stay put for at least another five years. Can you imagine yourself raising a family in the neighborhood? Are you settled in your job and have no plans of finding another one out of state?
So are you indeed ready to be a homeowner? If you’re confident that you are, then it’s time to contact expert realtors in Augusta, GA. Head over to http://www.wikihow.com/Find-a-Good-Real-Estate-Agent for tips on finding the best real estate agent.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. What You Didn’t Know About The Ongoing Real Estate Ventures Of Hyderabad?
Author: subha gruha
2. Pg Accommodation – A New Trend To Boon Tourism
Author: Siana Roshan
3. The New York City Housing Boom Includes New Apartments In Bronx, Ny
Author: Lawrence Roy
4. Sean Zarinegar: The Anatomy Of A Successful Real Estate Career
Author: Sean Zarinegar
5. 5 Essential Tips For Successful Real Estate Investing
Author: RC NC
6. Sell Your Home To The Potential Home Buyers Alabama?
Author: Home buyers
7. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale –a Professional Cordillera Ranch Realtor Knows What The Client Exactly Need
Author: Richmond Frasier
8. Why Living Close To Nature In Barog Has A Transforming Effect On Your Life?
Author: The Woods Barog
9. • Building Information Modeling For Building Construction
10. Vianaar : La Sierra Estate Villas
Author: Vianaar Homes
11. Is Aventura Condos A Good Investment?
Author: Irit Naymark
12. How Can I Be An Elegant Investor In Real Estate?
Author: Teena Gupta
13. Things That You Should Know About Rera
Author: Aksha Group
14. Cordillera Ranch Boerne Tx Realtor –boerne Tx Home Selling Has Become Less Hassling!
Author: Richmond Frasier
15. Mep Bim Moedling And Clast Detection On Plant Room