ALL >> Business >> View Article
Inventor Develops Multifunctional Beverage Carrier For Hockey - Inventhelp Inventions
Total Articles: 13
"I am in hockey, and I see how disorganized the teams' supplies are," said an inventor from Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada. "I came up with a better way to keep all of their various drinks, first-aid kits and other supplies together and organized."
He created a prototype for the patent-pending Mc Sport. The accessory organizes and contains a variety of hockey accessories at the ice rink. The unit offers easy access to beverages, first-aid kit, tools to repair hockey gear, and hockey pucks. The design ensures that the water is filtered. Additionally, the device features a compact design that is easy to transport.
The original design was submitted to the Toronto office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 12-TOR-9044, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at InventHelp Inventions .
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla