ALL >> Business >> View Article
Inventor Develops Multifunctional Beverage Carrier For Hockey - Inventhelp Inventions
Total Articles: 13
"I am in hockey, and I see how disorganized the teams' supplies are," said an inventor from Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada. "I came up with a better way to keep all of their various drinks, first-aid kits and other supplies together and organized."
He created a prototype for the patent-pending Mc Sport. The accessory organizes and contains a variety of hockey accessories at the ice rink. The unit offers easy access to beverages, first-aid kit, tools to repair hockey gear, and hockey pucks. The design ensures that the water is filtered. Additionally, the device features a compact design that is easy to transport.
The original design was submitted to the Toronto office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 12-TOR-9044, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at InventHelp Inventions .
Business Articles1. Ideas For Decorating Rooms
Author: Bedroom ideas
2. Get Convenient Supplies To Use At Your Pharmacy
Author: Atlantic Lab Equipment
3. Flat Bottom Bags Are Unique For Their Flat Bottom Features.
Author: Mike CURRY
4. Bachelor Party Strippers Usa
5. Residential Plumbing Ask Before You Hire
6. Choosing Online Shopping Websites
7. Enjoy Online Shopping Discounts
8. Importance Of A Home Buyer Plumbing Inspection
9. Benefits Of Emergency Plumbing Services In Highland Beach
10. 4 Ways To Find A Reliable Local Plumbing Service
11. Why You Should Always Hire A Plumber In An Emergency
12. Debt Collection Services Revision
13. Lodha Walkeshwar South Mumbai
Author: chetan singh
14. Carpet Cleaning In Manhattan Beach
15. Invest Smartly On New Equipment
Author: Nitesh Prasad