ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
4 Key Seasons Inside History Of The Seattle SeahawksBy Expert Author: Chauncey Meyer
Have you been ecstatic as soon as the Seattle Seahawks Jerseys flew into Super Bowl XL? In 2005, the Seahawks achieved their greatest NFL success, by playing from the NFL title game. However, the Seahawks' lore extends over thirty years, to 1976. From hatching into the NFL world, to battling the Gambling in Super Bowl XL, the Seahawks have had several memorable seasons:
1. First NFL season (1976)
The Seattle Seahawks would not fly smoothly through their first NFL season. Before playing their first game, the Seahawks' owner, Lloyd W. Nordstrom, died while vacationing in Mexico. The Seahawks then experienced a heartbreaking reduction in their first game, falling 30-24, with NFL birds: the St. Louis Cardinals. The Cardinals had intercepted the Seahawks in the end zone, while in the game's final play. Ultimately, the Seahawks would finish 4 seasons using a 2-12 record, defeating the Gambling as well as the Atlanta Falcons.
2. Rookie season of Steve Largent (1979)
In 1979, Steve Largent, really the only Seahawks Hall of Famer to learn his entire career in Seattle, played his rookie season. Ironically, the Seahawks selected Largent in the fourth round on the NFL draft. Largent would play outstandingly for the Seahawks, racking up 819 receptions (a Seahawks record) over 13,000 yards, and 101 career touchdowns. The NFL selected him for seven Pro Bowls, and chose him with the 1980s All-Decade team. Largent's jersey number (#80) will be the just one single the fact that Seahawks have retired.
3. First conference championship game (1983)
In the 1983-1984 season, the Seahawks earned a 6-6 record, before soaring directly into playoff contention. They ended 12 months strongly, completing it using a respectable 9-7 record. Within the playoffs, Seattle would demolish the Broncos (31-7), then edge the Dolphins 27-20. The Seahawks then faced the Los Angeles Raiders, in the AFC Championship game. The Raiders took a commanding 20-0 lead by halftime, and in the end defeated the Seahawks, 30-14.
4. First Super Bowl appearance (2005)
The Seahawks took part in their second NFL conference championship, for a an affiliate the NFC. They flew high all season long, ending the standard season using a record of 13-3. The record was obviously a franchise record. Seahawks Shaun Alexander (Running Back) earned the NFL MVP and Offensive Player of the year awards. Within the playoffs, the Seahawks beat the Redskins (20-10), and then tamed the Carolina Panthers (34-14).
In the Super Bowl, the Seattle Seahawks Gear faced the Gambling, a powerhouse while in the 1970s. Seattle sincerely been a Steelers closely in the first half, which ended using the Steelers maintaining a slim 7-3 lead. In the other half, the Steelers would score another two touchdowns, as you move the Seahawks scored just one single. Although the game included multiple controversial calls, the Steelers would ultimately win the action, 21-10.
For more information about Seattle Seahawks Jerseys visit our website.
Computer Programming Articles1. What Is Crm? And Its Advantages
Author: Rashmi Tripathi
2. How To Avoid Common Mistake Regarding Iphone App Development ?
Author: Ryan Gigs
3. Srinivasan Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.- A Key For Success
4. Dial Yahoo Contact Number Usa
5. Hens Atemberaubende Gold-licht Gefüllt Bauernhof Hochzeit Mekleid
Author: hens atemberaubende Gold-Licht gefüllt Bauernhof H
6. Looking For Best And Affordable Website Hosting Company In Usa?
Author: Steven Collard
8. What Is Wcdma Technology And Why To Take Training For It
Author: Swati Chaudhary
9. a Brief Insight Into The Amazing Uber App Clone Mobile App
Author: Archie Cadell
10. Macgo Releases Mac Blu-ray Player Pro Version!!!
11. Technological Demand Rises Globally
Author: Wendy Wilkins
12. 15 Mobile App Development Trends To Look Out For 2017
13. Things To Consider While Testing Financial Services Applications
14. Choose Leading It Outsourcing Company With Structured Strategy
Author: GRSoft Solutions
15. Be In The Trend With The Mobile Application Development Experts
Author: GRSoft Solutions