ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Maximize Your Online Presence By Avoiding Common Aberrations
Total Articles: 20
While designing a website, there are lot of things said about what to do and what style to follow. But how many times web designers have come with the rule that messes up with your entire structure. Have your designers ever talked about the common mistakes to avoid while designing a website? If no then go through the common aberrations and never follow them again while designing a site-
• The prospective customer should get to know about the nature and motive of the site, within seconds after logging into the site. Chaotic and confused design will leave the visitor shattered forcing them to look for the alternative.
• Slow loading speed of the pages bewilders the user and irritates them, so try to address the point fast in a crisp and concise way.
• Fancy fonts are always unreadable, although they are beautiful to look at and give a touch of sophistication but they are not readable. Always make the reading process comfortable for the users.
• Just as large fanciful fonts, extremely tiny fonts can also be very irritating. Remember the user have visited your site to get the information about your products and services. Many browsers don’t have zooming feature and much intricacies will lead to disaster.
• Never ask for the email address and personal information unnecessary neither ever force the visitor to register up. Not all users would like to spend or rather waste time in providing details.
• Develop a healthy relation with the client and never send unsolicited emails to become friends with them.
• Not having contact details is a sure shot way of losing the prospective clients. Where the client would go to if they want to decipher some extra information or give feedback along way?
• Modern websites always follows the rule of less is more and never confuse the readers regarding where he should go for the information he is looking for.
• The website designer Singapore always follows the strict code of conduct while designing the website. Whatever project they take, they always make sure to design a cross browser friendly site. Not all browsers interpret CSS and other languages the same way.
• The site should be friendlier with the most latest technological devices like tabs and smart phones too.
The web page design should be appealing and at the same time serve the purpose of the users. A well designed website has the potential to boost the traffic and help convey appropriate message to the target audience. A website can be considered to be an asset, if utilized properly with better social media marketing and reputation management. It is very important to develop a brand value in the virtual world. The use of Graphic and flash should be used in a sophisticated manner that can offer professional look.
Web page design is a platform to expose you to the wider world and get acknowledged in the periphery of the internet driven community. The website designer Singapore maximizes the use tool that helps grow your online presence.
Ripplewerkz is the leading company in Singapore known for their professional website designers who have the knack to develop user friendly web page design and ecommerce portal. Get in touch with us to know the offers and services specially made for our client.
Web Design Articles1. Boost Your Roi With A Great Responsive Website Designing Company
Author: Robert Wilson
2. What Are The Different Mobile Application Development Services That A Company Provides?
3. Best Website Design For Your Business
4. Digital Designing Experts For Website And Mobile Apps Development
Author: Purav Jain
5. Know More About Web Designing And Its Impact On Seo
Author: Mario Sazos
6. Availing The Services Of Website Design Companies Edinburgh
Author: David Helen
7. Word Press Development Becomes A Popular Development Choice Now A Days
8. Choosing An Iphone And Android App Development Company
Author: Srivyom Solutions
9. Top 7 Android Application Development Tools For Android App Developers
Author: Mike Coulson
10. Things To Look For While Choosing A Web Design Agency
Author: Shoeb Mannur
11. How To Choose A Best Web Design Company
Author: Madan Kumar
12. Significance Of Website Speed Optimisation
13. Why Need An Event App For Your Event?
14. Utilizing Touch Displays To Reinforce Client Experience
15. Touch Screen Kiosks And Their Many Benefits