ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Maximize Your Online Presence By Avoiding Common Aberrations
Total Articles: 20
While designing a website, there are lot of things said about what to do and what style to follow. But how many times web designers have come with the rule that messes up with your entire structure. Have your designers ever talked about the common mistakes to avoid while designing a website? If no then go through the common aberrations and never follow them again while designing a site-
• The prospective customer should get to know about the nature and motive of the site, within seconds after logging into the site. Chaotic and confused design will leave the visitor shattered forcing them to look for the alternative.
• Slow loading speed of the pages bewilders the user and irritates them, so try to address the point fast in a crisp and concise way.
• Fancy fonts are always unreadable, although they are beautiful to look at and give a touch of sophistication but they are not readable. Always make the reading process comfortable for the users.
• Just as large fanciful fonts, extremely tiny fonts can also be very irritating. Remember the user have visited your site to get the information about your products and services. Many browsers don’t have zooming feature and much intricacies will lead to disaster.
• Never ask for the email address and personal information unnecessary neither ever force the visitor to register up. Not all users would like to spend or rather waste time in providing details.
• Develop a healthy relation with the client and never send unsolicited emails to become friends with them.
• Not having contact details is a sure shot way of losing the prospective clients. Where the client would go to if they want to decipher some extra information or give feedback along way?
• Modern websites always follows the rule of less is more and never confuse the readers regarding where he should go for the information he is looking for.
• The website designer Singapore always follows the strict code of conduct while designing the website. Whatever project they take, they always make sure to design a cross browser friendly site. Not all browsers interpret CSS and other languages the same way.
• The site should be friendlier with the most latest technological devices like tabs and smart phones too.
The web page design should be appealing and at the same time serve the purpose of the users. A well designed website has the potential to boost the traffic and help convey appropriate message to the target audience. A website can be considered to be an asset, if utilized properly with better social media marketing and reputation management. It is very important to develop a brand value in the virtual world. The use of Graphic and flash should be used in a sophisticated manner that can offer professional look.
Web page design is a platform to expose you to the wider world and get acknowledged in the periphery of the internet driven community. The website designer Singapore maximizes the use tool that helps grow your online presence.
Ripplewerkz is the leading company in Singapore known for their professional website designers who have the knack to develop user friendly web page design and ecommerce portal. Get in touch with us to know the offers and services specially made for our client.
Web Design Articles1. Understanding The Web Development Business Of Startups
Author: Mars web
2. User Experience Forms An Integral Part Of Website Designing
Author: Purav Jain
3. Creative Custom Stationary Designs & Business Stationary Design
Author: Philip Designs
4. Mobile Website Design In London
5. A Premium Online Store Deserves Premium Opencart Themes
Author: Francis McFarlane
6. The Web Design Services You Choose The Boost The Success Of Your Business
Author: Rose Carter
7. Digital Designing An Elementary Aspect Of Online Marketing
Author: Purav Jain
8. Reliable Seo Firms: Tips While Selecting Your Seo Company
9. Achieve The Business Success Goals With The Right Web Design Professional
Author: steve robert
10. How Much Does A Website Redesign Cost?
Author: Captivate Designs
11. Tips To Choose The Best Web Development Company
Author: Henry Smith
12. Choosing The Right Colorado Seo Design Specialist
Author: Gabriel Fulton
13. Hire Dedicated And Experienced Joomla Developer For High Feature Website
Author: steve robert
14. Advantages Of Ecommerce Web Development
Author: Mars Web
15. Reasons Companies Use Services Of Staffing Agencies
Author: Tim Donnelly