ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Hire Google Glasses Developers Having Good Coding Skills To Create Interesting Apps For Wearable Com
Total Articles: 73
Google glasses are the wearable computer that is in the process stage by Google. This lightweight, flexible and easy to wear device can be carried to any place across the globe easily. People can perform all the tasks such as capturing pictures, recording videos easily and quickly just by giving a voice command. The individual can get any information at a faster pace by giving commands in microphone. This microphone connects to the Google search engine and displays all the results on the screen provided on the glasses. This device works either with the help of a mobile or Wi-Fi connectivity. All the elements such as battery, microphone, touch pad, display, etc. are incorporated into the spectacle frame. Glasses can store huge volumes of data and gives high speed internet access. Users can search information about any domain within fraction of seconds.
Platforms to develop Google Glasses
Apart from apps, the Google Glasses are packaged with a web browser, allowing users to integrate the glasses to various web screens such as desktops, Smartphone’s, tablets, smart TVs, etc. easily. The web browser in these Glasses can be opened only by passing voice commands to search apps and click on the search results obtained. The forward and backward gestures help to move up and down the web pages easily. Users can enjoy reading news sites, and other information via this user-friendly browser. The Glass browser works as desktop browser in case if it is not defining any view port or as landscape Smartphone in case of using viewports Meta tag and device-width. This browser is the best way to interact with various websites by giving voice commands.
Google Glass Web Development is built by taking all the points such as time, location, frequency into account in order to deliver captivating user experience. It is created using either of two platforms, i.e. Java and Python. The requisites that are required for the developer to use Java language is that he should be proficient and require Java 1.6 capability, the App Engine SDK and Apache Maven. In order to develop the web using python the requisites are similar to that of Java and here it need not require the use of Eclipse or Maven.
Responsibilities of Google Glasses App developers
Hiring the Google Glasses Developers is the daunting task for every organization, since the project will be totally managed by these people. Any wrong step taken in the selection process can ruin the entire organization. These business people have to hire Google Glasses Developers who fulfill the below criteria
• Should be certified in Google Glass developing and designing
• Should have good coding skills
• Should have sound knowledge in Java, python and Google Mirror API
• Should be able to analyze and develop the bug free code
• Should understand the requirements given by the client
• Should be able to give cost effective and the best solutions
So, companies should hire Google Glasses Developers fulfilling the above requirements to develop innovative, useful and fun applications for the forthcoming fabulous device.
Computer Programming Articles1. App Store Trending Searches | The Importance Of App Category
Author: Richelle Guo
2. Tips On How To Take Lexmark Printer Support In Easy Way
Author: Natalia brooks
3. Best Ios App Development Company In India
Author: AppTrait Solutions
4. Computer Programming Courses
Author: ponting brown
5. Why Scripting Dialect (php And Mysql) Is Vital Now Days.
6. Reasons To Choose Indian Offshore Development Company For Outsourcing Your Business
Author: GRsoft Solutions
7. 3 Important Tips On Hiring The Best Digital Marketing Agency In Florida
8. Uber Parcel Equivalent To Uber Taxi
Author: Archie Cadell
9. Ibm Bpm Job Support
10. Website Design And Development Brampton
11. How To Configure Mozilla Firefox? By Mozilla Firefox Technical Support Number 1-800-299-0962
Author: Jhon Martin
12. App Store Seo | Development Of Your Mobile Application
Author: Richelle Guo
13. Create Your Outstanding Website|codefingers Technology
Author: code fingers
14. Buy Customise Uber App Clone In Rtl Or R2l Language
Author: Archie Cadell
15. What Are The Most Important Hadoop Challenges?
Author: Mind Q Online