ALL >> Health >> View Article
Deciding On What Swimwear To Wear
Total Articles: 233
Categories of plus Size
When we talk of dressing a plus size –it is important to remember that there are many categories of a plus size.
One you have the healthy athletic well toned body which looks very good on such a plus size and a plus size bikini is definitely a good choice.
The next type of plus size is a body that is plus in everyway but is not muscular or athletic, for this type too the bikini is okay and would look acceptable.
Then we have the excess plus size with the bulges, tyres, and the thighs that show excess in everyway. A bikini is an absolute no-no for this type and anyone trying to squeeze into a plus size bikini should keep this write up in mind.
True we should never be ashamed of our bodies but…it also does not mean that we flaunt our disadvantages unashamedly just because the bikini is in fashion.
A bikini figure, any bikini figure in the plus category should always understand that the bikini is normally to flaunt what you have and not flaunt what you do not have.
To play it safe unless the plus size falls into the proportionate, well toned and athletic category it is best to avoid a bikini and wear a swimwear that is a one piece and has the general excess around the waist and hips well under control.
Just as plus size bikinis are not for all plus sizes similarly the bikini is also not meant for those who have gone on a crash diet and have lost weight to an extent where the skin is still hanging loosely around the reduced body.
For all those wanting to get into a plus size bikini it is best to take the bull by the horns and to lose weight before stepping into a bikini.
Bikinis one size too tight or once too large can cause the kind of embarrassment on a beach that anyone can do well without.
A bikini looks best when it looks aesthetic to the eye where one appreciates the person wearing a bikini, and heads turn in appreciation not in vulgar titillation! The line between vulgarity and aesthetics is one that truly depends on the perception of the viewer. The wearer may think that it looks alright and even looks good to put a plus size body into a bikini, and be blind to the looks the person is receiving but at some point in time the plus size in a bikini will come to realize that they not only look but also feel different from those who are there on the beach with them.
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men