ALL >> Furniture >> View Article
5 Ways Of Decorating Your Room In A Romantic Antique Way
Total Articles: 9
Love antiques but clueless about how to decorate your room in a proper way that it looks romantically beautiful, different and authentic in every way. You can use various tricks and ideas that may help you to achieve desired results. Here given below are little ideas you may find useful while decorating your room1. Look for your stuff: first you need to check what antiques you have; you can make a list of them if needed. Make a list of costly antiques that you must display in a way that they become center of attraction and rest you can decorate in a way that it compliments your taste and everything else kept in your room.
1. Look for your stuff: first you need to check what antiques you have; you can make a list of them if needed. Make a list of costly antiques that you must display in a way that they become center of attraction and rest you can decorate in a way that it compliments your taste and everything else kept in your room.
2. Dining room decoration: you can use costly Antique Tables or even Farm dining Room Table to decorate your Dining room, either of these two will give your room a very authentic look. As you may have seen in various movies that it’s the dining table from where people judge how authentic the host is. So it’s the same thing. Make your dining room look gorgeous and elegant using a good dining table.
3. Use little antiques to decorate your shelves: for example you may display a set of antique cutleries in your shelves and let your guests stop and stare your collection for a while. You can buy various things from market but it is always advisable to first use what you already have.
4. Best way to find antiques is to first dig in your old stuffs you have kept locked away in your store room. Use some elbow grease and go on treasure hunting you never know what you may come across, but whatever it will be, it will be of a great worth for sure. As it said what is old is antique, and you can use them in decorating your rooms if you use them correctly.
5. Colors matter: choose your wall colors in a way that it gives a very soft, romantic and a very antique look to your room. Do not go over the top or make your room look like a personalized rainbow. Keep it simple and keep it stylish is the key of any authentic decoration. Use warm color for a romantic look or you can use whites or cream tones to give your room a very sturdy and practical look, anyways colors of walls must compliment things kept in your room, so always remember to choose colors wisely.
Bob Can is the author of this article. In this article, he has given guidelines on how you can decorate your home and give yourself a professional looking environment with attractive, yet practical pieces of furniture like Farm dining Room Table.
Furniture Articles1. Office Furniture Supplier In Gurgaon
2. Chair Manufecturer In Ahmedabad
Author: Sunil Vala
3. Why Custom Furniture Are Better Than Regular Furniture
Author: JM Cube
4. Benefits Of Choosing Beds Online
Author: Rainforest Italy
5. 7 Reasons Why Office Furniture Increases Productivity
6. Wedding Furniture For Outdoors From 4seasons Outdoor At World Bazaar
Author: Shruti Shandilya
7. Do-it-yourself Tips To Organise Jewellery Drawers In Wardrobe
Author: Nisha Sarna
8. How To Find The Great Place To Unlock The Mattress Deals?
9. How To Choose Patio Furniture
Author: Robert Brown
10. Looking Online Home Bar Furniture - Find Exactly What You Are Looking For
11. Company Introduction
12. Make Your Home Beautiful With Elegant Furniture
Author: John Watson
13. Top Tips To Select The Right Bathroom Vanity
Author: Bryson Kaleb
14. Remodelling And Renovation Tips For Bathroom Decor
Author: Nisha Sarna
15. Why Should Everyone Should Purchase Furniture From Indian Crafts As Handicraft Companies In India ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari