ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Installing Bathtub Cutouts To Avoid Falls And Slips In The Bathroom
Total Articles: 8
Many elders face the risk of slips and fall leading to fatal injuries compared to younger people and the main reason for this is not only slippery floors but many also fall in the bathrooms while accessing the tubs due to their limited mobility factors. So to take preventive measures in stopping these falls in the bathrooms they can actually use non slip bathroom mats along with converting their bathtubs into a more convenient setting by installing bathtub cutouts to their existing tubs.
In this manner one can actually use their bathtub to the full extent but getting into the bathtub can is made more convenient by using bathtub conversions of installing a door or as an accessible step in shower by the experts. By using this bathtub cutouts one can be sure about reducing the chances of any slip outs while accessing the bathtubs. So the height of the bathtub is actually converted into a door which can be opened and closed to conveniently get into the bathtub without any hassles. This installation of bathtub to shower or bathtub cutouts is a viable solution as it doesn’t cost much and can be done within 2 to 3 hours time for using the bathtub to its fullest range.
By using this installation services one need not worry about looking out for new bathtubs with low heights which is actually an expensive option for preventing falls in the bathroom area. The experts can convert any bathtubs like steel, acrylic, cast iron or fiberglass into a step in or door option without disturbing the original feel and look of the bathtubs. While the step in bathtub conversion may cost around $1095 the walk-in conversion with a door option can be done in the range of $1595 including all the costs which is a better option than looking for a new bathtub. Since the doors come with a double seal option there is no chance of water leaking from the bathtubs offering you to just relax in the same manner as in your old tub model. The bathtub to shower steps is also made with anti slip surface and hence one can comfortably have access to the area without any doubts of slipping off.
So just contact professional bathtub cutouts services who shall come to your home for making conversions to your existing bathtubs to make it more convenient and simple for you to access without any fears of falling off.
To avoid fall slips and injuries in the bathroom, professionals at “Imperial Bathrooms” provide bathtub to shower service very efficiently. we provide bathtub to shower conversion service for an affordable price. For more details Please visit our website.
Home and Garden Articles1. Essential To Look At The Following 3 Features To Get Cream Chargers Cheap
Author: Kathy Richy
2. Do's & Don'ts Of Diy Tile Installation
Author: Mike Aurtho
3. The Guide To Hiring Reliable Local Movers In New York
Author: Michael Holden
4. Why Is Corectec Plus Flooring Special?
Author: Kaiser holder
5. How To Find Best Supplier Of Security Screens & Doors In Sunshine Coast
Author: Kerry Reimers
6. Why You Should Consider Quartz Countertops For Your Kitchen Renovation
Author: Mary Morris
7. Hire Vacate Cleaning Perth Services For Full Bond Amount Return
8. Why Glass Balcony Balustrades Are So Adorable These Days
Author: John Carlos
9. Steps To Take Before You Call A Termite Inspection Penrith
Author: Alicia Brett
10. Bringing The Best Out Of Your Employees With Paint Colors
Author: Adam lee
11. Before You Clean Your Home, Think Twice
Author: Ethan Symes
12. Professional, Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Repair And Setup Assistance
Author: Kelly M. Russum
13. Why Choose Aluminium Shutters
Author: Apollo Blinds
14. Tree Cutter Service, Trimming Stump Removal And Landscaping Rocks - Odessa, Tx
Author: Vernell Fobbs We provide the one-stop solution for
15. 4 Most Popular Kids Wall Murals In 2017
Author: Albert Costa