ALL >> Business >> View Article
Inventhelp Inventions - Armrest Buddies
Total Articles: 13
Truck drivers spend hours upon hours each day behind the wheel. In order to stay comfortable, they require certain amenities. An inventor from Chatham, Ontario, Canada, has created a prototype for a better armrest.
The patent-pending ARMREST BUDDIES support the driver's entire arm, relieving fatigue and providing extra comfort. This helps the driver to stay focused and alert, which is designed to enhance roadway safety. Additionally, the device is easy to install and adaptable for use with all makes and models of trucks, RVs, etc.
The inventor's professional experience inspired the idea. He stated "As a truck driver, I made a prototype of this invention for my own personal comfort; it has proven to work extremely well. This armrest supports the driver's entire arm."
The original design was submitted to the Toronto office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 12-TOR-9007, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at InventHelp Inventions .
Business Articles1. Five Things You Could Be Doing Wrong While Choosing Your Renovations Team
Author: Stephen Kavita
2. Add Value To Your Lancaster Home With The Right Renovations & Remodeling
Author: Cory Frank
3. Get The Most Out Of Family Counseling
Author: Cory Frank
4. The Case For Composite Decking
Author: Blue Star Carpentry
5. Motivation & Support
6. What Is A Leased Line And Its Advantages
Author: Ketan Shah
7. Carpet Cleaning And Flood Damage Repair
8. General Description About Bolts
Author: Harpreet Chhabra
9. Garage Door Service Irvine
10. Carpet Cleaning In Tustin
11. Colorado Garage Door Company
12. Hollywood Hills Carpet Cleaners
13. Custom Home Bars Make The Perfect Spot For Your Home Parties
Author: Larry Lynch
14. Overview On Benefits Of Telco Cost Saving To Benchmark Your Business
Author: Amber Brake
15. Corona Del Mar Carpet Cleaning