ALL >> Health >> View Article
Hair Myths Uncovered Part 2
Total Articles: 21
Myth 6 - It is really normal to lose 30 to 40 strands per day.
Now here there is a lot of discrepancy as some people are of the opinion that it is normal to lose 30 to 40 strands per day and some feel that it is fine to lose up to 100 strands per day.
The best way to know whether you have a hair fall problem or not is by finding A:T ratio in which A stands for Anagen (growing) phase and T stands for Telogen (falling) phase and ideally it should be 8:2 or 9:1.
Any deviation from the normal suggests abnormality and needs a treatment with the help of your trichologist accordingly.
Myth 7 - Baldness genes are inherited from the father's side.
Again this is one of the myths that most of us have that the baldness genes can be inherited only from the father's side. Actually baldness genes can be inherited either from the father's side or from the mother's side or both.
So if one is suffering from baldness problem the genes can be inherited from either of the parent.
Myth 8 - Standing on the head leads to hair growth.
Most of us co-relate hair fall problems with poor blood circulation to the scalp and therefore most of us believe in this myth that standing on the head will help in treating hair problems but actually it does have any hair and scalp benefit.
Myth 9 - Hair fall problems increase tremendously with regular shampooing and oiling of hair.
This myth is commonly seen with people who suffer from massive hair fall problems and then they stop combing, washing, oiling their hair as they feel that these activities will further increase their hair fall problems.
Actually all these routine activities should be followed in the same manner as one normally does because hair fall is due to some internal problem which can be best diagnosed by the trichologist after seeing your Tricho-scalp analysis report.
Myth 10 - Only external applications and treatments can improve the quality of the hair making it shiny and fabulous.
No external applications can alone help in improving the quality of the hair and to really improve the quality of the hair one should have healthy diet full of proteins and minerals. The diet which is rich in proteins is milk, spinach, almonds and paneer. Coconut water is also a very good source of minerals.
You can get a hair healthy diet which can be suggested by the trichologist after going through your hair history and seeing your Tricho-scalp analysis report.
Do you know the secrets of having picture perfect hair that you want to be proud of? Do you want to finally regain your confidence having perfect, healthy hair that you have always dreamed of? If yes, watch this advanced free hair care video. Plus you will also get a free telephone counseling session where one of our senior trichologists will call you personally and help you one-on-one to answer any hair queries you might have...
This article highlights on the hair tips and facts so go through them carefully. Read this amazing article - hair tips.
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men