ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Questions You Should Ask An Experienced San Diego Accident Lawyer
Total Articles: 11
When you have been involved in a road accident that has left you seriously injured, you will need the help of an experienced San Diego accident lawyer to successfully claim the compensation your rightfully deserve. However, it can be difficult to find the right accident lawyer for the job, simply because of the sheer number of practicing accident lawyers. Here are some questions you should ask your would-be accident lawyer:
“What is your background?”
The educational background of an accident lawyer is very important, but do not simply ask where the lawyer graduated from. Apart from asking for the lawyer’s educational background, be sure to ask your lawyer whether he or she is a member of a state bar association, where he or she was an associate, etc. Having a clear picture of an accident lawyer’s background allows you to see whether or not he or she is truly qualified to handle your case.
“Who do you normally represent?”
Personal accident lawyers may represent either an injured person or the insurance company. Needless to say, you will want to hire an accident lawyer that regularly defends the rights of an injured person. If your lawyer tells you that he or she has represented both sides before, do not hesitate to ask which side he or she has more experience with.
“Will my case reach court?”
More often than not, your case will be resolved through a settlement with the insurance company. However, you should hire an accident lawyer that is not afraid to let your case reach court. That fearlessness is a huge advantage when discussing a settlement.
“What are your fees?”
Do not forget to ask your lawyer how he or she will be paid. Most accident lawyers charge a contingency fee, that is, a percentage of the compensation once it has been awarded. Contingency fees usually range from 25 percent to 40 percent, but are usually negotiable.
If you like the answers your lawyer provides to the questions listed above, you probably have found the right accident lawyer to handle your case. With help of an experienced accident lawyer, you can rest easy knowing that someone is working tirelessly to help you claim what is rightfully yours. For more information and tips on hiring a San Diego accident lawyer, do not hesitate to visit LegalMatch.com.
Legal Articles1. Divorce Lawyer Mumbai
Author: Mayur Pandya
2. 10 Ways How Rera Will Delight The Home Buyers - A Fresher Life Beckons At The Hemisphere
Author: The Hemisphere
3. Indications You Need A Personal Injury Lawyer
Author: Daniel Estes
4. 7 Habits Of A Successful Entrepreneur That The Startup Owners Should Follow
Author: Shruti Kakkar
5. Court Marriage Mumbai
Author: Mayur Pandya
6. Detective Services
Author: Mark Grover
7. Traffic Ticket Lawyer Houston Ensures Your Traffic Ticket Dismissal In The Court
8. Private Detective London – A Private Investigator London Can Perform Discreet And Fast Background Ch
Author: Gary Lee
9. Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Lawyers In Md- Protecting Debitor And Creditor Instantaneously
10. Search Law Firms, Top Advocates, Lawyers
Author: Advacto legal Solutions
11. The Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Can Help You From The Legal Charges
12. The Experience Of Working With A Work Injury Lawyer In Pennsylvania
Author: Ryan Harvey
13. What Can Springfield Missouri Family Lawyers In Greene County Do For You?
Author: Kirk C. Stange, Esq.
14. Denton Child Custody Attorney: A Perfect And Healthy Solution
Author: Mark N John
15. 15 Common Myths About Child Custody
Author: V. Wayne Ward