ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Common Car Accident Injuries
Total Articles: 136
The cracked window glass, sharp metal sheets or any other flying substance may cause lacerations during accidents. If the cuts are not deep, then they will heal automatically or after few stitches; while if they are deep, they can result into blood loss thereby needing a surgery. Scars may be caused when the wounds are healed and require further treatment to reduce their visibility.
Broken ribs, limbs, backbone, etc are the most common detrimental effects of a car crash. If the fracture is not serious, it can be treated by cast and a physical therapy after the removal of the cast that allows the patient to restore the flexibility for motion. More severe fractures may need a surgery followed by physical therapy. If the wrecked bone penetrates the skin, it called as compound fracture; whatever may be the case, you will need an orthopedic doctor.
Spinal, back and neck injuries
Whiplash, which is caused accident making the head or neck move outside the usual range, is a common injury in car crashes. Since this injury is caused to muscles and ligaments and not to bones, it is also known as soft tissue injury. Such injuries cause terrible cramps, failure of sensation, incapability to move, permanent or temporary paralysis. This paralysis may be associated with lower body referred to as paraplegia, while the one caused to arms and shoulders is known as quadriplegia.
It may cause serious wounds to the internal organs of the victim if the car crash pushes your body towards an object such as steering wheel, or flying material of vehicle. Such wounds must be treated promptly as they cause internal bleeding.
If the head is banged in the car crash, it may cause injury or swelling. If it is serious and prolonged, then it may cause permanent internal injury that might not be visible. If one is hit by the car causing injuries on head, then consulting the doctor immediately is important because it may cause loss of sensation or any other severe consequences.
Those who are met with such accidents lose their capabilities to earn and support themselves financially. If one who meets with a car crash is the only income earning member in the family, then it causes great problems to his/her closed ones. Not only the victim suffers from the detrimental effects but he/she has to lose the wages that otherwise would have earned if the accident was not caused. The expert car accident lawyers in Miami at Law Offices of Suarez & Montero are capable to represent you aggressively in the court of law. They strive to get you maximum compensation for your suffering, damage to car, lost wages, and pain. The attorneys also deal with traffic violations, DUI charges, felonies, misdemeanor, malpractice or any other injury. Please visit the website seriouscaraccident.com and contact the team for initial consultation for your legal claims.
Legal Articles1. Divorce Lawyer Mumbai
Author: Mayur Pandya
2. 10 Ways How Rera Will Delight The Home Buyers - A Fresher Life Beckons At The Hemisphere
Author: The Hemisphere
3. Indications You Need A Personal Injury Lawyer
Author: Daniel Estes
4. 7 Habits Of A Successful Entrepreneur That The Startup Owners Should Follow
Author: Shruti Kakkar
5. Court Marriage Mumbai
Author: Mayur Pandya
6. Detective Services
Author: Mark Grover
7. Traffic Ticket Lawyer Houston Ensures Your Traffic Ticket Dismissal In The Court
8. Private Detective London – A Private Investigator London Can Perform Discreet And Fast Background Ch
Author: Gary Lee
9. Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Lawyers In Md- Protecting Debitor And Creditor Instantaneously
10. Search Law Firms, Top Advocates, Lawyers
Author: Advacto legal Solutions
11. The Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Can Help You From The Legal Charges
12. The Experience Of Working With A Work Injury Lawyer In Pennsylvania
Author: Ryan Harvey
13. What Can Springfield Missouri Family Lawyers In Greene County Do For You?
Author: Kirk C. Stange, Esq.
14. Denton Child Custody Attorney: A Perfect And Healthy Solution
Author: Mark N John
15. 15 Common Myths About Child Custody
Author: V. Wayne Ward