ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Common Car Accident Injuries
Total Articles: 136
The cracked window glass, sharp metal sheets or any other flying substance may cause lacerations during accidents. If the cuts are not deep, then they will heal automatically or after few stitches; while if they are deep, they can result into blood loss thereby needing a surgery. Scars may be caused when the wounds are healed and require further treatment to reduce their visibility.
Broken ribs, limbs, backbone, etc are the most common detrimental effects of a car crash. If the fracture is not serious, it can be treated by cast and a physical therapy after the removal of the cast that allows the patient to restore the flexibility for motion. More severe fractures may need a surgery followed by physical therapy. If the wrecked bone penetrates the skin, it called as compound fracture; whatever may be the case, you will need an orthopedic doctor.
Spinal, back and neck injuries
Whiplash, which is caused accident making the head or neck move outside the usual range, is a common injury in car crashes. Since this injury is caused to muscles and ligaments and not to bones, it is also known as soft tissue injury. Such injuries cause terrible cramps, failure of sensation, incapability to move, permanent or temporary paralysis. This paralysis may be associated with lower body referred to as paraplegia, while the one caused to arms and shoulders is known as quadriplegia.
It may cause serious wounds to the internal organs of the victim if the car crash pushes your body towards an object such as steering wheel, or flying material of vehicle. Such wounds must be treated promptly as they cause internal bleeding.
If the head is banged in the car crash, it may cause injury or swelling. If it is serious and prolonged, then it may cause permanent internal injury that might not be visible. If one is hit by the car causing injuries on head, then consulting the doctor immediately is important because it may cause loss of sensation or any other severe consequences.
Those who are met with such accidents lose their capabilities to earn and support themselves financially. If one who meets with a car crash is the only income earning member in the family, then it causes great problems to his/her closed ones. Not only the victim suffers from the detrimental effects but he/she has to lose the wages that otherwise would have earned if the accident was not caused. The expert car accident lawyers in Miami at Law Offices of Suarez & Montero are capable to represent you aggressively in the court of law. They strive to get you maximum compensation for your suffering, damage to car, lost wages, and pain. The attorneys also deal with traffic violations, DUI charges, felonies, misdemeanor, malpractice or any other injury. Please visit the website seriouscaraccident.com and contact the team for initial consultation for your legal claims.
Legal Articles1. Bail Bond Facts
Author: Emily Stone
2. Why Immigration To Canada Is The Best Option?
Author: Radvision World
3. Six Steps To Attaining Compensation For Accident Injury In Toronto City
Author: Dasilva Legal
4. Know Need Of Living Trust Attorney California
Author: Leah Wilmot
5. The Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Are The Best To Help You Against Any Criminal Charges
6. Risks And Rewards Of Buying Property In Dubai
Author: hHassan Elhais
7. Massachusetts Workers Compensation Lawyer – Knowledgeable Lawyers Get What You Need
Author: Tina smith
8. Nursing Home Abuse And Negligence – Who Is Responsible?
Author: Tyler Pillay
9. Basic Corporate Laws For Business In Dubai
Author: Hassan Elhais
10. Consult An Employment Lawyer For Issues Regarding Flexible Work hours
11. Employment Lawyers Perth
12. Dallas Personal Injuries Increased” – How About Mediation
Author: Ted Lyon
13. Guidebook For Parents In Fort Worth On Child Custody
Author: Kevin Clark
14. Seven Common Traffic Offences That May Bring You Ticket Or Fine In Toronto
Author: Neil Dasilva
15. Fort Worth’s Divorces Are Painful, But It Gets Adjusted Overtime