ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Mobile Automation Testing: New Opportunities For The Developers
Total Articles: 8
They should be capable in improving the response time and speed and reduce the complex nature.
With the advancement in the cell-phone devices and raising platforms, the need for Mobile automation testing is increasing by the hour. Along with that quality assurance compatible with the operational OS is also an important feature for the applications running on this gadget. It should also focus to deliver the best of security and adaptability features with the requisite metrics to enhance the overall quality of the product. Thus it is necessitated that mobile applications should be automated for scale improvisation and efficient working.
The mobile automation tool should be able to perform across diverse browsers & platforms and be able to face the network and hardware challenges with consistency. It should also be kept in mind that the functional testing always involves a component which cannot be automated. However the performance testing of the mobile apps is very critical.
With the tech-savvy world going closer day by day, mobile automation testing offers various opportunities for developers. Also the ROI confirmed by the automation testing opens many new doors. Substitutes are also highly in demand for the traditional manual testing. Hence new mobile automation Testing tools are developed which can perform cross-platform compatibility, user experience, field/network and structural testing.
The mobile based websites can be automated by using cloud technique. Some specific cases can also be dealt by User agent-based or lab-based automation. Cloud based approach is highly popular amongst the app developers, mainly because it can perform both the native and amalgam automation with equal competence. Also it can automate from anywhere, provided the connectivity to the cloud lab is there. It serves as a long-term process for a set of predefined tools. HP QTP, IBM RFT are also accessible for the engineers for the latest Smart-phones.
It is highly crucial to select the right tools for mobile testing. They should be able to integrate with the cross-platform based test management environments. Reusability also facilitates the effective framework together with multi-browser compatibility.
The tool feasibility tests should also be supported by the simulators. Optimization can be processed at all levels. Automation in no-functional areas should be performed. The multiple device supports can be identified. The utility and reusable functions will also add to the efficient Mobile automation testing. As, the mobile phones are agile in nature; so early automation should be opted. There will be an added benefit of the iterations which augment ROI and coverage.
Overall the Mobile Automation Testing is an ever-growing area of technology with state-of-the-art solutions and tools made available with each passing day. Future holds a greater promise!
Computer Programming Articles1. Dotnet Training In Chennai
2. App Store Optimization Services | How To Increase App Downloads
Author: Richelle Guo
3. Customized E-commerce Portal
Author: cs infotech
4. In Java , How Can We Inherit The Constructor
5. Magento Ecommerce: The Perfect Fit For Your B2b Ecommerce Website
Author: Jonathan Paul
6. Put Things In Proper Perceptions With Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
7. In Java How To Control The Members With In The Class To Access Outside
8. Oops Concept Beginning And Important Steps Of Java Developers
9. 2 Most Important Factors To Take Care Of For An Impactful Web Design
10. Career Options For Java Learners To Make Bright Career
11. Servlet To Develop The Web Application Dynamically
12. Jvm Plays An Important Role In Execution Of Java Program
13. Techno - Software Maintenance Company
Author: Mr Paul James
14. Multithreading To Perform Multiple Task Simultaneously
15. 8 Tips For Your Ecommerce Mobile App Development
Author: Raju Katari