ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Use Of Google Glass Development Kit By Glassware Application Development Companies
Total Articles: 5
Google glasses are the latest augmented-reality-based wearable computing gadget that allows the users to record videos and capture pictures of every moment in their lifetime by giving a single voice command paving the way and giving experience of next generation mobile computing. This device works either with the help of a mobile or Wi-Fi connectivity. This technology helps the individual to get any information for their queries easily and within no time.
The apps for this innovative item are developed using Glassware and the experts are sure that they will rock the world of technological breakthrough. To develop this Glassware people use Google’s Mirror API. This API helps to design new, fun and unique apps for this fabulous device. This Google Glassware is developed using either of the technologies such as Java and Python. Glassware Apps Development companies are trying to give appealing and captivating experience for the users with their unique features.
Importance of Glass Development kit (GDK)
Glassware Apps Development is done using few amazing tools available in the market. The mirror Glass API provided by Google, develops only cloud-based applications which allow the users to interact with Google Glasses in a limited way. Here the users can gain the advantage of using the apps without the need of deploying and configuring it on their devices therefore helping to save the storage space.
The Glass Development kit (GDK) has inbuilt features which empower app developer to use android code to build Glassware. The official name of this Google glass GDK is Google Glass SDK. But this GDK is not yet been released into the market, but has invited the Google Glass experts to understand the environment in a better manner. With the release of this kit, developers can build many more new Google Glass apps. This kit gives complete access to the hardware of the glass device such as a gyroscope, accelerometer and compass. OpenGL based graphics can also be developed on the glass devices. Currently, there are HTML based cards being used for the applications, but later with the release of the SDK, developers will be able to create more dynamic user interfaces, augment reality games and applications. Until then the Glassware application development company can start designing and developing innovative ideas using the currently available android SDK.
Best practices to be adopted by App developer for eye gadget
The Glassware Application Development Company should design unique apps as per functionality and usability. You can make your app stand out unique among all by following below guidelines:
• Ensure that the glassware is exclusively designed and tested for glass to give wonderful user experience; the apps should only be compatible with glasses. To design such apps, initially the developer has to understand the functionality of glasses and develop an app that captivate the user experience
• Apps should be effective, up to date and on-moment
• Should not send recurrent notifications which give bad experience for the users
• Should appear whenever required and should go out of the way in unnecessary scenario
• Should give updates at the right time and at the right location. For instance, a user entering the departmental store should get the list of groceries that are available in the store in front of his/her eyes.
• Apps should engage and must satisfy the needs of the customers
By following the above guidelines developers can design user-friendly and unconventional apps for this wearable eye gadget.
Computer Programming Articles1. Overview And Features Of Java
Author: Become a Java programmer by joining Advanced Java
2. Pridesys It Ltd | Best Erp Software In Bangladesh | Garments Software Bangladesh
Author: A S M Rahat Khan
3. It Organizations Are Choosing H2s Training? Why
Author: Hrithvik Pankaj
4. Top 10 Php Tips For Web Developers
5. Finding The Right Mobile App Development Company For Your Business
Author: Shawn Bennet
6. Everything You Need To Understand To Start With Angularjs
Author: Ascent Softwae
7. How Is A Mobile App Development Team Set Up?
Author: Amit Tiwari
8. 10 Mistakes What Android Developers Do
9. How To Troubleshoot Microsoft “click-2-run Configuration Failure” Error?
Author: Ellie Williams
10. 10 Killer Tools For Web Designing Coding
11. Which Is A Pforessional Manufacturer Of Fine Chemical
12. Difference Between Mongodb And Couchbase
13. Effecting Better Response Through E-mail
Author: Uma Maheshwari
14. Explain In Detail About Java Virtual Machine
15. Android O: Looming Features To Look For In This Updated Android Version
Author: SAkina ArShad