ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
How To Build A Website That Converts
Total Articles: 1
It is the aim of every online entrepreneur to build websites that convert. Yet, very few succeed! What is it that high converting websites do to experience large increase in sales? Here are some things adapted by companies who have cracked the code for landing page optimization:
1) Call to Action:
The call to action button of popular websites is not only large and conveniently placed, but it’s also tested regularly. For instance, Mozilla experienced higher downloads by replacing their old call to action slogan, ‘Try Firefox 3’ with ‘Download Now-Free’ slogan. This call to action is not only attention grabbing, but also urges the user to act.
2) Check out Process:
Statistics reveal that almost 96% of customers visit your site, not with an intention to purchase, but to window (or in this case- web) shop. When such customers are converted, you cannot bore them with unnecessary details- this only discourages them. You can also allow them to log in using their Facebook or Twitter account and then proceed toward payment. In most cases, providing email is enough. The questionnaire can be left for another day or when the customer is informed about the status of his order/delivery.
3) Clean and Clear Navigation:
A simple and uncomplicated navigation helps people to find what they’re looking for. The main things that people often looking for during online shopping are, products that are similar to the one they’re purchasing/planning to purchase, reviews, deals, etc. For instance, when customers purchase books from your site, you can recommend similar books, thereby prompting them to probe further. If all of these are clearly mentioned, then conversions would naturally be high.
4) What’s in There for the User?
This is undoubtedly the most important of all- what does the user get. There should be a unique proposition compelling enough for him to make a purchase. Why should customers choose you over your competitors? Is the product free? Is it first of its kind? Do you offer money back guarantee? Do you offer free shipping or free trial? Have your products been endorsed by a celebrity/ news site? Give customers a reason to shop through you.
5) Poor or Boring Content:
It’s better to have no content at all than to have content that is boring or irrelevant. Driveling on about the glory of your products is only going to bore your users. Align it in a manner that it leads towards an action. For instance, when the aim is to get a user to sign up or download something, use content in a linear structure and allow it to end with the download (call to action) button. Similarly, when images are used, the content should direct to or complement it.
Adam Teow offers no nonsense reviews about OptimizePress 2 and also advices on how to use OptimizePress 2 to create websites that convert through his website http://optimizepress2preview.com/
Web Design Articles1. 10 Things That Web Designer Should Overlook While Perfect Design
2. What Is The Success Mantra For Making An Ecommerce Website A Huge Success?
Author: Nytra Joshi
3. Advantages Of A Logo Designing Services
4. How To Enjoy A Website Design Marketing Agency Process That Is Much Smarter
Author: sean parker
5. Webdesign & Development In Hyderabad
6. Website Designers In Coimbatore
Author: Balamurugan Shanmurgam
7. Top 15 Killer Tools For Php Programming
8. Reasons That Make Wordpress The Ideal Solution When You Need An E-commerce Website
Author: Joseph Symons
9. Best Website Design Company|website Development Company|best Web Design Company In Bangalore| Web De
10. Website Designers Gurgaon
11. 10 Best Php Web Improvement Instructional Exercises For Beginners
12. “kansas Web Design” One Stop For Best Web Development Projects
13. Most Top Trends For Web Design In 2017
14. The Best Trends From Wordpress Website Developer You Have To Take Into Account
Author: Rose Carter
15. Bigcommerce Theme Development Services-stencil Theme Store
Author: Stencil Theme