ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Luxury Cruise Lines – A Luxurious Experience On The Water
Total Articles: 185
Holidays spent on cruise ships are fast gaining popularity, and to cater to this demand many shipping companies are operating cruises to a number of destinations around the world. Going a step further, some cruise companies have decided to cater to those people who have a taste for luxury and are willing to pay big bucks for such enjoyment. Luxury cruises are now the craze – people with the financial means are opting for this type of holiday – days or weeks spent on a luxury cruise ship, being totally spoilt.
So what exactly are the ‘luxury’ elements of a cruise ship as compared to a normal cruise ship? Many of the perks and the basics are the same, so the emphasis is on quality, not so much quantity. To ensure total luxury as an experience, cruise ship companies build smaller cruise ships with more intimate facilities and superior on-board service. The itineraries of these smaller ships also have the advantage of visiting smaller islands and ports.
Most luxury cruise companies offer all inclusive cruise packages. The initial price may be on the high side, but once on-board many specialized services and amenities are ‘on the house’. Even specialized dining and drinks are included. With the capability of these smaller luxury cruise ships being able to visit the smaller islands on the map, you have a wider choice of places to visit. Some corporate bodies charter, luxury cruise lines to give their senior staff a cruise holiday. Because of the private charter involved, the cruise line allows such companies to often plan their own itinerary. If it is a large ship which can carry over 3000 passengers the cost would be quite heavy. However, for smaller ships that carry around 200 passengers, it is easier to make such an arrangement.
Different luxury cruise ships offer different luxury amenities. Some offer flat screen televisions and Bose sound systems. Large balconies with whirlpools could be added attractions. Some cruise ships have 50% of the total passengers as crew members on board. This high ratio of crew to passenger definitely contributes to the high level of service available on the luxury ship. Luxury cruise companies often offer discounts to attract more visitors. They need to do this to ensure the cabins and suites on-board are fully booked. The companies also face stiff competition in the cruise line business and some even offer a 2 for 1 price, plus free airfare and other major incentives. These companies want you to make bookings with them for many reasons – the main one being that you will be a ‘come back’ guest. Repeat cruise business is important for the company; it is also a clear indication that the luxury cruise business is being conducted properly.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson