ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Luxury Cruise Lines – A Luxurious Experience On The Water
Total Articles: 185
Holidays spent on cruise ships are fast gaining popularity, and to cater to this demand many shipping companies are operating cruises to a number of destinations around the world. Going a step further, some cruise companies have decided to cater to those people who have a taste for luxury and are willing to pay big bucks for such enjoyment. Luxury cruises are now the craze – people with the financial means are opting for this type of holiday – days or weeks spent on a luxury cruise ship, being totally spoilt.
So what exactly are the ‘luxury’ elements of a cruise ship as compared to a normal cruise ship? Many of the perks and the basics are the same, so the emphasis is on quality, not so much quantity. To ensure total luxury as an experience, cruise ship companies build smaller cruise ships with more intimate facilities and superior on-board service. The itineraries of these smaller ships also have the advantage of visiting smaller islands and ports.
Most luxury cruise companies offer all inclusive cruise packages. The initial price may be on the high side, but once on-board many specialized services and amenities are ‘on the house’. Even specialized dining and drinks are included. With the capability of these smaller luxury cruise ships being able to visit the smaller islands on the map, you have a wider choice of places to visit. Some corporate bodies charter, luxury cruise lines to give their senior staff a cruise holiday. Because of the private charter involved, the cruise line allows such companies to often plan their own itinerary. If it is a large ship which can carry over 3000 passengers the cost would be quite heavy. However, for smaller ships that carry around 200 passengers, it is easier to make such an arrangement.
Different luxury cruise ships offer different luxury amenities. Some offer flat screen televisions and Bose sound systems. Large balconies with whirlpools could be added attractions. Some cruise ships have 50% of the total passengers as crew members on board. This high ratio of crew to passenger definitely contributes to the high level of service available on the luxury ship. Luxury cruise companies often offer discounts to attract more visitors. They need to do this to ensure the cabins and suites on-board are fully booked. The companies also face stiff competition in the cruise line business and some even offer a 2 for 1 price, plus free airfare and other major incentives. These companies want you to make bookings with them for many reasons – the main one being that you will be a ‘come back’ guest. Repeat cruise business is important for the company; it is also a clear indication that the luxury cruise business is being conducted properly.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus