ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Luxury Cruise Lines – A Luxurious Experience On The Water
Total Articles: 185
Holidays spent on cruise ships are fast gaining popularity, and to cater to this demand many shipping companies are operating cruises to a number of destinations around the world. Going a step further, some cruise companies have decided to cater to those people who have a taste for luxury and are willing to pay big bucks for such enjoyment. Luxury cruises are now the craze – people with the financial means are opting for this type of holiday – days or weeks spent on a luxury cruise ship, being totally spoilt.
So what exactly are the ‘luxury’ elements of a cruise ship as compared to a normal cruise ship? Many of the perks and the basics are the same, so the emphasis is on quality, not so much quantity. To ensure total luxury as an experience, cruise ship companies build smaller cruise ships with more intimate facilities and superior on-board service. The itineraries of these smaller ships also have the advantage of visiting smaller islands and ports.
Most luxury cruise companies offer all inclusive cruise packages. The initial price may be on the high side, but once on-board many specialized services and amenities are ‘on the house’. Even specialized dining and drinks are included. With the capability of these smaller luxury cruise ships being able to visit the smaller islands on the map, you have a wider choice of places to visit. Some corporate bodies charter, luxury cruise lines to give their senior staff a cruise holiday. Because of the private charter involved, the cruise line allows such companies to often plan their own itinerary. If it is a large ship which can carry over 3000 passengers the cost would be quite heavy. However, for smaller ships that carry around 200 passengers, it is easier to make such an arrangement.
Different luxury cruise ships offer different luxury amenities. Some offer flat screen televisions and Bose sound systems. Large balconies with whirlpools could be added attractions. Some cruise ships have 50% of the total passengers as crew members on board. This high ratio of crew to passenger definitely contributes to the high level of service available on the luxury ship. Luxury cruise companies often offer discounts to attract more visitors. They need to do this to ensure the cabins and suites on-board are fully booked. The companies also face stiff competition in the cruise line business and some even offer a 2 for 1 price, plus free airfare and other major incentives. These companies want you to make bookings with them for many reasons – the main one being that you will be a ‘come back’ guest. Repeat cruise business is important for the company; it is also a clear indication that the luxury cruise business is being conducted properly.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah