ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Get The Best Value For Money With Serviced Apartments
Total Articles: 6
Serviced apartments have so many advantages over hotels which makes it a popular choice among expats in Singapore. With lot of multinational companies in this country, people from different countries on business are always on the lookout for cheap and affordable housing options.
Searching for a permanent place to stay in a new country or city can be exhausting. If you have recently moved to Singapore to start your new job, finding a good hotel for a short stay won’t be that tough. But the expenses can drain you out pretty soon. This land of opportunities has a better solution when it comes to accommodation. Serviced apartments located in city center serves many expatriates who are looking for a comfortable and temporary home.
Getting the Best Value
If you want the best value for money, then renting a budget serviced apartment in Singapore will be the best choice. You get the comfort of your home that comes with all the modern amenities like television, DVD player, internet, phone, refrigerator, clothing iron, washer and dryer and cooking devices. It also offers the privacy that you would require to work peacefully. You won’t have to deal with housekeeping services at late hours and you also get more space for the money you pay. You get to come back to a welcoming and spacious home of your own after a stressful day.
Types of Serviced Apartments
There are several types of budget serviced apartments in Singapore that you can rent based on the headcount. If you are an individual, you can rent a studio apartment or a one bedroom unit. If you are travelling with your family or a colleague, then you can choose a two bedroom unit that comes with two bedrooms and baths attached, living room and a kitchen. Serviced apartments that serve as short term house rentals come with all the necessary facilities and cleaning service. Monthly maintenance and utilities are also included in the rent you pay. Corporate companies choose these apartments for their foreign delegates since the cost works out to be much cheaper than hotels. Lots of pubs, shopping malls and casinos are also located nearby for you to have a fun night over the weekend.
Since a serviced apartment which serves as a short term house rental comes with all the modern conveniences of life, you can save a lot of money on activities like laundry for which you will have to pay a huge sum in hotels. With your own washer and dryer you can wash any number of clothes at no additional charge and iron it free of cost. With a fully equipped kitchen you don’t have to worry about spending money eating out. Since these serviced apartments are located in city centers you can save considerable time commuting to all the main locations.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Assets Management Darwin
Author: John Adams
2. How To Choose The Best Plot For Residential Use?
Author: subha gruha
3. Ramprastha Greens-apartments And Flats In Vaishali
Author: Ramprastha Group
4. Changes In The Home Loan Market In India
Author: RBD Shelters
5. Why Investors And Home Owners Trust Duerksen To Manage Their Properties
Author: Duerkse Rrentals
6. How To Finding The Perfect Seymour Arm Cabins For Sale
Author: Les Vinney
7. How To Make Sure Construction Safety Is Maintained
8. Broome Property Manipulate
Author: Charlene Agbu
9. The Advantages And Benefits Of Using Spray Foam Insulation At Home
Author: Zac Fogg
10. 5 Critical Questions To Ask When Buying Top Real Estate Project In Dhanbad
11. Residential Properties In Nashik - Affordable Or Not?
12. Are You Interested In Purchasing Properties In Nashik? Karmaa Group Is At Your Service..!!
13. Plots In Faridabad-puri Aman Vilas
Author: Puri Constructions
14. Avail The Dream Properties Of Benissa With Immo Abroad
15. Apartments In Dombivali Offers Best Residential Zones Within Affordable Range