ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Get The Best Value For Money With Serviced Apartments
Total Articles: 6
Serviced apartments have so many advantages over hotels which makes it a popular choice among expats in Singapore. With lot of multinational companies in this country, people from different countries on business are always on the lookout for cheap and affordable housing options.
Searching for a permanent place to stay in a new country or city can be exhausting. If you have recently moved to Singapore to start your new job, finding a good hotel for a short stay won’t be that tough. But the expenses can drain you out pretty soon. This land of opportunities has a better solution when it comes to accommodation. Serviced apartments located in city center serves many expatriates who are looking for a comfortable and temporary home.
Getting the Best Value
If you want the best value for money, then renting a budget serviced apartment in Singapore will be the best choice. You get the comfort of your home that comes with all the modern amenities like television, DVD player, internet, phone, refrigerator, clothing iron, washer and dryer and cooking devices. It also offers the privacy that you would require to work peacefully. You won’t have to deal with housekeeping services at late hours and you also get more space for the money you pay. You get to come back to a welcoming and spacious home of your own after a stressful day.
Types of Serviced Apartments
There are several types of budget serviced apartments in Singapore that you can rent based on the headcount. If you are an individual, you can rent a studio apartment or a one bedroom unit. If you are travelling with your family or a colleague, then you can choose a two bedroom unit that comes with two bedrooms and baths attached, living room and a kitchen. Serviced apartments that serve as short term house rentals come with all the necessary facilities and cleaning service. Monthly maintenance and utilities are also included in the rent you pay. Corporate companies choose these apartments for their foreign delegates since the cost works out to be much cheaper than hotels. Lots of pubs, shopping malls and casinos are also located nearby for you to have a fun night over the weekend.
Since a serviced apartment which serves as a short term house rental comes with all the modern conveniences of life, you can save a lot of money on activities like laundry for which you will have to pay a huge sum in hotels. With your own washer and dryer you can wash any number of clothes at no additional charge and iron it free of cost. With a fully equipped kitchen you don’t have to worry about spending money eating out. Since these serviced apartments are located in city centers you can save considerable time commuting to all the main locations.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. 5 Essential Tips For Successful Real Estate Investing
Author: RC NC
2. Sell Your Home To The Potential Home Buyers Alabama?
Author: Home buyers
3. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale –a Professional Cordillera Ranch Realtor Knows What The Client Exactly Need
Author: Richmond Frasier
4. Why Living Close To Nature In Barog Has A Transforming Effect On Your Life?
Author: The Woods Barog
5. • Building Information Modeling For Building Construction
6. Vianaar : La Sierra Estate Villas
Author: Vianaar Homes
7. Is Aventura Condos A Good Investment?
Author: Irit Naymark
8. How Can I Be An Elegant Investor In Real Estate?
Author: Teena Gupta
9. Things That You Should Know About Rera
Author: Aksha Group
10. Cordillera Ranch Boerne Tx Realtor –boerne Tx Home Selling Has Become Less Hassling!
Author: Richmond Frasier
11. Mep Bim Moedling And Clast Detection On Plant Room
12. Ready-to-move-in Homes Or Under Construction Homes?
Author: Mapsko Group
13. Luxurious Service Apartments In Mangalore
Author: Paul Wright
14. Smarthost - Airbnb Management London
Author: Aza Rahmanoff
15. Things To Know About Europe’s Top-rated Tourist Destination-cyprus
Author: Chris Michael