ALL >> Business >> View Article
Inventhelp Inventions - Ultimate Tape Gun
Total Articles: 13
Removing packing tape from a box can be a tedious task, and it can be dangerous if a knife or box cutter is needed. "This inspired me to design an improved tape gun that prevents this problem," said an inventor from Scarborough, Ontario, Canada.
The patent-pending ULTIMATE TAPE GUN prepares packing tape so that it can be removed more quickly and easily in order to avoid hassle and frustration. It also eliminates the need to use a knife or box cutter, which promotes safety and peace of mind.
Overall, it saves time and effort. The tape gun is suitable for households, offices, businesses, warehouses, freight companies, etc.
The original design was submitted to the Toronto office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 12-TOR-9069, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at InventHelp Inventions .
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth