ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Service Providers Who Take Digital Currency: Where Can I Spend My Coin?
Total Articles: 137
Bitcoin is taking the world by storm and there is a good reason that is the case. Tired of the status quo and the government's propensity to overspend and to use currency printing as a solution to financial troubles, people are turning to a store of value that does not lose its value through printing and is not in direct control of any one government.
Governmental accountability and responsibility has ended up under the microscope, especially in the last few years as central banks, economics experts and governing bodies have done all that they could to keep up the illusion of the current financial structure. Citizens aren't as dumb as governments think though. They see what is going on and how there is increasing instability in the currency markets. Currency erosion and dropping consumer confidence has opened the door for a currency revolution and how business is transacted around the globe.
In a very short period of time, Bitcoin has attracted public interest and created a brand new marketplace. Bitcoin is now facing one of its biggest challenges, adoption by mainstream consumers.
This is a new concept and a new idea and acceptance is not always easy. Getting people to use Bitcoin requires change and the pain that goes along with it. But sometimes revolution requires pain and sacrifice. But people are choosing the painful path because they are sick and tired of being told what to do, how to spend and how to live.
If you are a fan of Bitcoin and change, what are some of the ways you facilitate the adoption of this digital currency? First and most importantly, there has to be a way to make Bitcoin and a way to spend it. Earning it is a reason to write many articles for later reading. The latter, how and where can you spend Bitcoin, is becoming easier everyday. Thousands of merchants now accept Bitcoin and they can be found in directory listing websites. These merchants accept Bitcoin for their products.
Better directory sites offer listings not only based on geography but the great directory services separate physical from internet presence and one Premier Bitcoin directory even allows you to enter free classified ads for you to sell your own products and services in a central store. Services surrounding Bitcoin are increasing daily and some service providers stand head and shoulders above the others when it comes to what they can do for you. So if you are looking for a merchant, simply go to your nearest Bitcoin directory and shop until you drop. Looking for the Premier Bitcoin Merchant Directory? Go to http://whotakescoin.com. This is where you will find thousands of merchants and growing every day who currently take Bitcoin as payment for goods and services. Visit our Classifieds section so you can sell your items for coin or cash.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Share Market Tips For Investing With Profit Aim Research
Author: Profit Aim
2. When Your Business Cannot Wait For Cash? Just Look For Invoice Factoring Financing To Begin Soaring
Author: Stephen Perl
3. On May 29, 2012, The U.s. Department Of Labor Issued Advisory Opinion 2012-04a.
Author: Terrance Power
4. Download Forex Robots To Make Consistent Profits In The Market
5. Get Assisted To Learn What It Takes To Qualify For No Credit Check Car Loan
Author: Mary Coleman
6. How Loans Allow Bad Credit Borrowers To Overcome Financial Uncertainties?
Author: Sara James
7. Insurance Within Super
8. Accomplish Your Social Security Retirement Benefits With Best Retirement Strategy Planner
9. The Most Important Things You Need To Know Before Choosing A Tax Preparation Or Financial Planning S
Author: Accounting Services
10. Classification Of Forex Bonuses
Author: John Arnold
11. What Are The Different Types Of Emi Calculator Available In The Financial Market?
Author: Neha Sharma
12. Profitable Promotions For Traders
Author: John Arnold
13. Useful Tips To Make Money By Trading For Future
Author: Henry James
14. Private Equity Research – A Basic Need For Investors
15. No Deposit Home Loan – Go For The Low Deposit Option!
Author: Mc Cutcheon