ALL >> Business >> View Article
Water Ionizer Care And Maintenance
Total Articles: 16
The Ion Cleaner Plus? water Ionizer deep cleaning system was created by an Enagic? SD501 water Ionizer owner in 2010. After purchasing the Leveluk SD501 and following the factory prescribed maintenance instructions, which consist of filling and soaking the ionizer's internal chamber with citric acid powder diluted in water, it eventually became evident that there was room for improvement regarding water ionizer cleaning and maintenance.
Of the approximately 30 companies that market water ionizers, we found that many ionizer brands did not even have regular cleaning and maintenance protocols in place for the up-keep of these units. Some ionizers brands even claim to be self cleaning.
This prompted consideration regarding the question, are some ionizer owners unknowingly neglecting proper care of their units? Exploration and research led us to the conclusion that a poorly maintained water ionizer could cause users to not only drink un-optimized water, but also unknowingly share it with others, leading to great harm to their health. This realization commenced a 2 1/2 year effort to design, prototype and patent an easy to use all in one ionizer deep cleaning system that would be an asset to Water ionizer owners everywhere.
After thoroughly researching and brainstorming, the idea of the Ion Cleaner Plus?came from imagining washing clothes with detergent in a washing machine with no agitation. No one would want to wash clothes in this manner if one wants to fulfill the expectation of washing - to make clean. Thus, the Ion Cleaner Plus? incorporates fluid recirculation, transforming fill and soak cleaning to deep cleaning. It is no secret that the best environment for the efficient creation of ionized water occurs with a clean water ionizer.
Finally, the Leveluk SD501 is touted to have a 15 to 25 year life expectancy, and the Ion Cleaner Plus? is a great solution to a growing family of water ionizer owners. It is a simple, easy to use solution, enabling ionizer owners the benefit of regular at home deep cleaning. Birthday deep cleanings are good, however, at Ion Cleaner Plus?, we believe that the benefit of 4 to 12 deep cleanings per year truly speaks for itself. Ionizer owners now have the ability to take full charge of the cleaning and maintenance of their valuable investment.
To learn more about the Ion Cleaner Plus?, visit us online: http://ioncleanerplus.com
The Ion Cleaner Plus was invented by Cleve Alleyne, an Enagic Leveluk SD501 water ionizer Owner.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help