ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
The Facebook Obsession Is Here
Total Articles: 153
4 Things about Facebook You Should Know But Don't
It looks like Facebook is the entire Internet. It looks like people only use the Internet for Facebook stuff . So, here are some interesting facts about Facebook that you should know, especially if you are contemplating going into business . Even if you are picking Cocoa beans in Cote d'lvoire | the world's top cocoa producer| the central African jungle], chances are you are already on Facebook. If you are not using Facebook , your your focus needs a radical shift, and your business is losing money because of this .
1. Half of all Internet Users Have Facebook Accounts
According to statistics gathered from www.internetworldstats.com and zephoria.com, approximately 50% of all internet users around the globe, maintain Facebook accounts . Both stats were good as of the middle of the year 2013 . This means that half of your potential customers can also connect with you on Facebook . If you want to get their attention, this might be the best place to start looking for them
2. The Most Prolific FB Users are in the 25 - 34 Age Group
If you want to market on Facebook, but you are not sure what product to sell or create, perhaps this age demographic will help you decide . For women, this is prime child-bearing age. For men, this is the time that they settle down and build families. Some guys will never settle down, but they are in the minority; I think. Many of the world's new millionaires are also in this group . Visit Jamie Tardy at virtualmillionaire dot com and you will find that most of her interviewees fall into this age group; and she most interview Millionaires, by the way
3. The highest traffic peak on Facebook occurs mid-week between 1 pm and 3 pm
Now, this is interesting. Do you think that you could update you profiles and make your posts at this time? It might be the best time to break special news or post specific items that could give you a great advantage. Perhaps this is the first time some people will check their FB accounts after the weekend.
4. Forbes.com Reports that people spent just over US$1,000,000,000 on Facebook, buying Virtual currency
That does not include all the money spent on other goods outside of Facebook, by customers who are initially garnered through Facebook ads. Gamers were the big spenders there, as Facebook is one of the largest gaming portal online. It is not so easy to show specifics about people who buy FB ads but we know that this figure exceeds one million. If you are looking for a cheaper alternative to Google Adwords with better targeting to boot, I believe Facebook is the way to go There are over 1.19 billion Facebook users and over 728 million of them spend time on Facebook . We are very sure that they all use their most reliable email addresses to connect with their FB accounts. Do you see the opportunity here? Go to: Get Facebook Obsession to get started right now.
Internet Marketing Articles1. How To Clear The Cartridge Jam On Your Hp Printer
Author: lizahaydon samon
2. Sms – The Rising Mobile Marketing King
Author: Abhishek S
3. Guerilla Marketing In 2017
Author: Judy Yu
4. A New Internet
Author: The New Internet
5. Digital Marketing Agencies In Pune Offer Best Services To Enhance Your Business Returns On Investmen
6. Influencer Marketing To Help Your Business In 2017!
Author: Paarami Digital Consulting LLP
7. What Are The Best Practices For Online Polling
Author: John Lee
8. Selling Products Online In 2017
Author: Judy Yu
9. Vinyl Lettering Is A New And Economical Way Of Decorating Home And Office
Author: Mike Layman
10. The Good The Bad And Future Of Digital Marketing
11. 5 Crucial Reasons Arizona Small Businesses Need Local Seo
12. Video Production Atlanta – Atlanta Meeting Videos Are Important For The Concerned Organizations!
Author: William Brown
13. Freecharge Offers And Coupons At Gotmatter
Author: Naveen srinivas
14. 4g Mobile Broadband Mobile Broadband Static Ip
Author: URL Networks
15. 5 Simple Ways To Increase Your Ppc Leads
Author: harsh singh premi