ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Cost Effective Solution For Your Short Stay In Singapore
Total Articles: 6
Traveling can be a fun and exciting activity. If you are an expatriate and looking to start a new job in Singapore, you probably would be looking over the internet for good hotels to stay. While hotels are not a bad choice, it can work out to be pretty expensive in the long run or till you find a permanent place to stay. For people who are looking for temporary base, serviced apartments in Singapore serves as the best solution.
Apartment in Primary locations
Moving from your native country can be exciting and a little stressful at the same time. As a foreigner, initially your biggest concern will be to find a place to stay. While renting a cheap hotel may sound like a great idea, you will end up spending a lot of money. Singapore with its premium serviced apartments caters to the needs of expats who have recently moved to the country. Most of the cheap serviced apartments in Singapore are located very close to the city center and business areas. So even if you plan on staying for a short visit to take care of business, you will not have to waste a lot of money on cabs since the serviced apartments are located in main areas with train and bus stations within walking distance.
Hiring a serviced apartment in Singapore for short term rentals has many advantages when compared to renting a room in a hotel. Serviced apartment comes with all the necessary amenities such as TV, microwave, induction stoves, refrigerator, phone and many more. If you like cooking your own food you will have a fully equipped kitchen at your disposal. Cheap serviced apartments in Singapore also provide free Wi-Fi in the house for which you will normally be charged a fortune in hotels, either a flat rate or pay-by-the-hour. Unlimited hi-speed internet at a serviced apartment will allow you to do your official work without any interruption and worry.
When you rent a hotel room say for more than 6 months, all you get for the money you pay is one single room. It may feel a little claustrophobic to stay in that one room day after day. When you rent a serviced apartment in Singapore for short term rentals you usually get a bedroom, living room and a kitchen for the money you pay. With nice, clean and spacious rooms, it will be a perfect place to unwind after a long day at work. Renting a serviced apartment is very beneficial in many aspects when compared to paying for a hotel room. It is safe, comfortable and cost-effective.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Lodha Codename Hidden Jewel – Symbol Of Luxurious
Author: Rohit Sharma
2. Buy Flats In Bangalore Through Red Coupon At A Lucrative Price
Author: Abhishek Agarwal
3. All About A Will After The Death Of The Owner
Author: anitha tiwarii
4. Foreclosures And Its Benefits
Author: Re Investor Forum
5. Investors Are Adding More Residential Rentals In Bronx Nyc
Author: Lawrence Roy
6. 2 Bhk Luxurious Apartments In Pune Comes With The Best Features
7. Redcoupon Franchise: A Single Destination For Home Buyers And Business Investors
Author: Red Coupon
8. Kolte Patil Itowers Exente: Ideal Investment With Great Returns!
Author: Priya Sharma
9. Top Things To Know About Bal Harbour, Florida
Author: Irit Naymark
10. Options For Funding Your Home Purchase In India
Author: Keya Homes
11. Top Reasons Why Foreigners Are Buying Properties In Fiji
Author: anil kumar
12. Green And Ecofriendly Home Promotes A Healthy Lifestyle
Author: TBPL Builders
13. Home Techniques That Every Luxury House Builder Should Provide
Author: Leila Adam
14. Flats In Zirakpur, Emerging Real Estate Location Near Chandigarh
Author: Natasha Singh
15. Jm Florence: Where You Get The Extravagant Conveniences
Author: JM Florence is one of the best residential project