ALL >> General >> View Article
Traditional Healing Method For Allergies
Total Articles: 5
Allergies are pretty common these days. They are caused by both genetically and through the environment. The function of the immune system is to protect the body against harmful bacteria and viruses, but for some people the immune system will be very sensitive which leads them to allergies. The immune system reacts to the foreign substance called allergens, which are generally harmless to most of the people. Common allergens through which allergy occurs are food, animals, dust, insect venom, drugs, pollen etc.
Some of the common symptoms of allergies are:
• Allergens that we breathe often cause itchy nose, mucus formation, cough and wheezing.
• Allergens which touch the eyes often cause itchy, watery, red and swollen eyes.
• Eating something allergic can cause nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, or even life-threatening reaction.
• Allergens that touch the skin cause skin rash, hives, itching, blisters, or skin peeling.
• Allergies caused through drugs involve the whole body and can lead to a variety of symptoms.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine the disharmony in the pattern of yin and yang is the main cause of all disorders in our body. In order to treat any disorder, the whole body should be analysed. If there is an imbalance in yin and yang, it can be corrected by using herbs. According to Chinese medical principles, cold temperatures can weaken the digestive system. This leads to a weakened immune system, which creates a fertile environment for viruses and bacteria to attack. Wearing warm clothes and drinking hot liquid such as herbal teas, soups etc. helps in keeping the immune system strong.
The different methods for treating allergies in Traditional Chinese Medicine are as follows:
• Treatment with Herbs - There are many herbal formulas that Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners use to treat allergies. Xiang Qing Long Wan or Minor Blue Dragon is one of the most common prescribed formulas. It is usually prescribed when one suffers from cold and fever. These medicines should be taken with plenty of water. Traditional Chinese Medicine advices the patients to avoid coffee and use green tea as they help in reducing allergic symptoms and keep the immune system strong.
• Treatment with Diet - Diet plays a very important role in controlling allergies. Sweets, dairy products and cold foods should be avoided as they tend to form mucus in our body. During cold season we must avoid having yogurt and ice-cream as they are the main cause for the formation of mucus. Instead, we should have soups, salads, vegetables and boiled grains which are very easily digestible to the body.
• Treatment with Acupuncture – Acupuncture is an ancient technique of healing in Traditional Chinese Medicine, which involves insertion of thin needles into the specific points of the body. Acupuncture restores the flow of yin and yang and makes the immune system of the body very strong. It removes the allergy from the root cause of the symptoms.
There are few things that we can follow if we want to keep our immune system strong:
• Avoid eating unhealthy food.
• Avoid having drugs and vaccines on a regular basis.
• Try to get exposed to sunlight.
• Try to do exercises regularly.
• Avoid alcohol.
Author Bio -
David is a professional article writer, who always relies on Traditional Chinese Medicine for his medication. If you are looking for Traditional Chinese Medicine for Allergies, I would recommend “Natural Wellness Chinese Medicine” as they have professional and experienced practitioner for the treatment.
General Articles1. How I Franchise My Business? - Get The Question Answered
Author: Franchising Consultants
2. The Sales And Production Of Magnesium Oxide
Author: hu Allen
3. How To Find The Right Bridesmaid Dresses For Your Wedding
4. The Importance Of A Data Recovery Process
Author: Sandra White
5. Choosing Best Wedding Flowers
Author: Green Carlos
6. Designer Commercial Flooring Adds Grace To Perfect Ambience
Author: Melissa Mercks
7. Cheap Bulk Sms Service Provider In Ahmedabad
8. Benefits Of Using Ball Pens Over Other Regular Pens
9. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - Iii
10. Basic Things To Know Before Joining Sturgis Motorcycle Rallies
Author: Jeffrey Ween
11. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - Ii
12. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - I
13. Kasauli – The Land Of Old-world Charm
Author: JNR Globetrotters Pvt. Ltd.
14. Does Sparing The Rod Really Spoil The Child?
Author: Juhi Bansal
15. How To Choose The Right Trekking Agency In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi