ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
The Experts At Nz Grinders Can Bring Old Concrete Back To Life
Total Articles: 7
One of the most common questions posed to the flooring experts at NZ Grinders is whether or not they are able to repair less than ideal concrete flooring. As one of the top flooring contractors in the country, of course the answer is going to be a definitive, “yes”. Interestingly enough, the team at NZ Grinders are able to repair pretty much any type of concrete flooring, granted it is not in pieces.
Terrible looking and worn-out concrete floors are an all too common sight in many parts of the country. From dingy old bars to decades-old garages, the professionals at NZ Grinders have seen and done them all. The flooring experts at NZ Grinders are certain that underneath any depressing concrete floors’ grime, dirt and debris, lies something worth fixing up.
However, it is not all fun and games when it comes to repairing worn-out concrete floors. Some pretty heavy duty tactics are deployed in order for the best possible results to shine through. For example, if the team at NZ Grinders are called to a location with grimy concrete floors covered in old glue and years of dirt and muck, there are several steps that they will take to get the floors looking brand new again.
Before any type of polishing can be done, grinding has to first take place. Grinding is the process of flattening and evening out the surface of the concrete. This is done by using technical tools such as either a concrete placer or a cross-hatch pattern with four head planetary grinders.
2.Filling the Pits
This basically means that the team at NZ Grinders have to fill the pits and holes in the concrete caused by previous damage. Although there are many ways of doing so, usually a chemical solution is used all over the floor to fill up these pits.
The next step encompasses the hardening of the concrete matrix. This mixture is poured onto the concrete floor and this will cause the concrete to be wet and sticky. The chemical used will react with the lime in the cement, causing the concrete to harden. Generally speaking, the harder the concrete is after this process, the better the sheen and shine.
4.Polishing & Buffing
The final step is also the most exciting. Polishing the concrete floors is like placing the cherry on top of the cake. This is usually done using resin bond pads. Once this step is completed, the professionals at NZ Grinders will then clean and add more polish for added floor protection. A dry buff is done at the very end to give the concrete floors a final shine.
Although achieving desirable concrete polished floors are doable through D.I.Y. methods, nothing beats the skill, efficiency and time saving means of having a professional work on it instead.
For more information on NZ Grinders and the flooring services that they provide, contact the company via their website at www.nzgrinders.co.nz.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi