ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
A Quick Guide To What Could Be The Buzzing Around Your Florida Home
Total Articles: 41
Anyone who has ever visited Florida can attest to the beauty of the state. It is certainly a beautiful place to live. However, with the beauty, comes the possibility for many different kinds of insects and bugs. If you have been hearing different kinds of buzzing, you may be wondering what might be buzzing around your lawn? This guide can help you sort things out.
- Wasps: These also tend to make that signature buzzing sound, and you could see them out in the warmer months. They’re a huge benefit to the environment, but the last thing you want is to have your lawn infested with them. You could see either solitary wasps or social wasps in your lawn, but either way, you’re dealing with a hot tempered insect that is ready to sting as soon as it gets mad, so you’re best bet if you’re infested is to call in a Brevard County pest control service for help. Hornets, mud daubers, paper wasps, and many others fall under this category, but learning more about what you can do to prevent them on your property can help you keep them out.
- Bees: This is what people most often think of when they hear a buzzing noise. Florida actually has to deal with a variety of bee types. Florida is actually home to more than 300 bee species, and you could see any of them in your lawn. Sweat bees are pretty common, but many people don’t even count them as bees. Bumble bees and carpenter bees are also quite common.
- Other Possibilities: While bees and wasps are the big two, there are lots of other insects that make that signature buzzing sound while they fly around. Mosquitoes make a very high pitched buzzing sound, and they’re the source of many of those itchy, red bites you may see all over your body. They can also be disease carriers, making them more than an annoyance. You could also hear the buzz of the horse fly. It’s also called the deer fly or the yellow fly, and there are 35 different species of it in Florida. The females are a bit fierce, and their bites sting. There aren’t really any off-the-shelf controls for these, so calling in the pest control professionals is a must if you have a problem. It could also be a common house fly that you’re hearing, and while they’re not overly dangerous, they can be disease carriers, so you probably don’t want them around.
Buzz. . .Buzzz. . .It’s not a pleasant sound, and certainly not one you want to deal with while you’re enjoying your deck or patio. If you have a problem with buzzing insects around your property, contact a good pest control service right away to help diagnose and eliminate the problem immediately.
Article Source: Slug-A-Bug
Home and Garden Articles1. What Are The Advantages Of Choosing Latest Led Tv?
Author: Divya Sharma
2. Cast Iron Bollards: Suppliers Guide For Buyers
Author: Tony Scott
3. Increasing Safety With Crowd Control Barriers
Author: Tony Scott
4. Add More Creativity In Home Decor With Mosaic
Author: Emily Stone
5. Why Organic Gardening Services Is Needed For Your Garden?
Author: Tony Bulic
6. The New Home Builders Are Showing Creativity Of Art In Trendy Houses
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
7. Advantages Of Using Cork Tiles
Author: Brian Miller
8. Safeguard Your Home Using Our Services
Author: Brown Ross
9. House Cleaning Services - Lets Clean It Up
10. Renovate Your Lawn Beautifully With Lawn Care And Maintenance Services
Author: Leo Lazich
11. Things You Need To Know Before Visiting Furniture Stores Of Perth
Author: Kai Baxter
12. Customised Lawn Fertilisation Services In Nsw
Author: Leo Lazich
13. Seasonal Garden Maintenance Services For A Beautiful Garden
Author: Phil Maunder
14. Getting The Facts On Weather And Exterior Paint Jobs
Author: Caseys painting
15. Bond Cleaning Perth Is Your Best Choice For Full Bond Amount Return