ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Build A New Home By Incorporating Craftsman House Plans
Total Articles: 1
Building a new home is like a dream coming true. You may not be creative enough to draw the layout of your dwelling but you can take the help of the professionals who are expert enough to design beautiful and attractive home plans. There are various types of plans available. Presently, craftsman home design is gaining its popularity. So, you can opt for this style. It is simple but highly sophisticated in appearance. Before opting for this style it is essential that you gather some knowledge about this type.
Owning Craftsman house plans is just like a piece of history. The craftsman style home was designed by some of the America’s most well-known architects. Gustave Stickly is one of them. He began his career as a furniture designer and slowly he branched out to house plans and created craftsman home layout. This design is highly appreciated by all the people across the globe because of its simplicity and functionality. They are usually informal in appearance. The exclusive appeal of this design makes it more popular among all the customers.
The craftsman home design idea came from Gustave Stickly’s magazine known as ‘The Craftsman’. These buildings were known for their interior furnishing. Besides, they reflected artistry. He made these plans affordable for the middle class homeowners. Just like Mr. Stickly, Charles Sumner Greene and Henry Mather Green, other top designed, took the effort to make this very style widespread among the middle class families.
It was the Arts and Crafts movement in England that influenced the foundation of the Craftsman house plan. William Morris, John Ruskin and other English designers were the people who started this movement. The informality and simplicity of the plan was contradicted the Victorian period and the effects of the industrial revolution.
However, if you go through the Craftsman house designs of the present era you will be engrossed. They are quite inviting and welcoming. Craftsman house plans are simple and functional but at the same time they are attractive. These buildings are constructed by using natural or crafted materials such as wood, glass, stone and many more. This style also features low-pitched roof lines, exposed rafters, hipped or gabled roofs, beamed ceilings, numerous windows and stone porch supports, deeply overhanging eaves and many more.
By now you have got enough information about this plan. If you want to live in beautiful home then you have to build a beautiful residence and that you can do only when you have the design or layout ready. For you Dream home source information from internet. There are many well-known home design firms. They can sketch beautiful layout for your new residence. They also offer excellent custom home design service.
If you need any information about Craftsman house plans then log onto: http://www.markstewart.com. You can also refer to this site to gain more idea about Dream home source.
Home and Garden Articles1. Get A Window Mesh To Keep The Insects Away
2. 6 Advantages Of Cleaners In Canberra
Author: Tom Velko
3. Get Quality Solutions On Waterproofing And Maintain Your Property
Author: Jordan Curr
4. Types Of Fencing Put Up By The Homeowners In The Present Time And Its Worth
Author: Michael Gilmore
5. Reasons Why You Should Use Advanced Mowing & Maintenance's Expert Lawn Care Service
Author: Rodney Back
6. Things To Consider While Developing A New Garage In Your Home
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
7. What To Keep In Mind While Planning Your Home Design
Author: Adam Leworthy
8. Why To Choose Memory Foam Mattress?
Author: Shamia Akram
9. Relying On A Pool Compliance Service Provider Is Essential To Make Your Pool Safe
Author: David Donvito
10. Benefits Of Having A Pest Control East Bay Ca Done!
Author: Todd Purvis
11. Ideas On How You Can Create Privacy For Your Home
Author: Chloe Kellaway
12. How To Keep Your Roof Ceiling And Soffit In Good Condition For Years
Author: Brayden Haritos
13. Kitchen Waste To Compost Conversion In 4 Hours
Author: Anu kapoor
14. Cool Tips On Keeping Your Scaffolding Strong & Durable For Years
Author: Suzane Bogdana
15. Situations When Regular Rug Cleaning Becomes Essential
Author: Alyssa Ramsden