ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Increasing Popularity Of Open Source In Website Design And Development
Total Articles: 1
Let us make the concept of what open source in website design and development actually means? The word “Open Source” refers to that thing, say for instance, any software, which has been produced by some experts and then has been made available to all the people for free.
Open source in website design and development is that process which utilizes such type of open sources for creating, efficiently, the websites of superior standard and of highest industry level. You should consider bespoke development and open source as similar. Both have lots of difference. While in the open source case, you do the work with a tested and tried skeleton, you start literally from scratch in case of bespoke development. As you will go on reading this article you will get to know how open source in website development benefits both developer and client.
Do you know how the platforms of open source benefit the developer and the client?
Pre-build skeleton of the system – With the help of this the developer gets the basic idea and can finish his work quickly.
Costs less and fast process – For developing the almost finished website, the less time is consumed if the developer uses open source, thereby resulting in less consumption of funds as well as time.
Familiarity – Magneto, WordPress and Joomla are the most common and easy platforms of open source with which many website development institutions are getting familiar. The use of Joomla in web design & development is gaining more popularity because of its simple features.
Integral features – Many established and powerful platforms includes integral features. The developer can take the advantage of those features and do a unique work.
Increase of demand – Earlier it was expensive to make a website or develop the existing one, but it has become mow reasonable with the introduction of platforms of open source. This is the reason why it is advantageous for a client.
SEO friendly – As the projects done with the help of open source is not a new invention; they prove to be SEO friendly. This SEO friendly feature of open source helps the developer to create such websites that can be seen on first page of Google, Yahoo or any other SEO.
Above features describe the advantages and increase in demand of the platforms of open source. In short, open source website development can be done of high quality and at cheap rate in a very dynamic, SEO friendly and modern way.
Open source in website design and development is that topic on which the author has written in a very simple language. To know more about the use of Joomla in web design & development Joomla in web design & development you can go through his other write-ups.
Web Design Articles1. How To Choose A Best Web Design Company
Author: Madan Kumar
2. Significance Of Website Speed Optimisation
3. Why Need An Event App For Your Event?
4. Utilizing Touch Displays To Reinforce Client Experience
5. Touch Screen Kiosks And Their Many Benefits
6. Top Advantages Associated With Using A Conference Mobile App For Any Meeting
7. Tips To Selecting The Best Iphone Audio Event Application – Top Must Have Features
8. The Reason Why You’re Event Would Need The App?
9. Online Digital Screen Kiosks – The New Business Trendy
10. Mobile App Development To Take Your Businesses Ahead
11. Mobile App Developer - Why Your Business Must Have One
12. How To Get The Best Augmented Reality Company For Ar Application Development?
13. How To Choose The Best Software Development Firm
14. Effective Digital Signs Is A Team Effort
15. Digital Signage - 3 Useful Rules To Succeed